the first 100 days plan: protect American workers

tommyjo

Our illustrious President made the following commitments to those who voted for him. Naturally, these mean nothing now as the Great Egoist has proclaimed the 100 day test to be "ridiculous", "irrelevant" and of no consequence. Like the spoiled child he continues to prove himself to be...he is once again taking his marbles and running home.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Seven actions to protect American workers:
★ FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205. FAIL

★ SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacifi c Partnership. SUCCESS...but for whom? China?

★ THIRD, I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator. Utter miserable FAIL. China is now Mr. Trump's and America's bestest buddy!! "No one knew"....right?

★ FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately. We'll give this an INCOMPLETE...which by the promise of being complete in the first 100 days is a FAIL. Note this is Mr. Trump's own timeline...I didn't establish it...HE did.

★ FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal. FAIL...nothing the President or ever will do make coal price competitive with nat gas in the short/medium term. The increase in the price of crude has increased production of tight oil.

★ SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward. SUCCESS by signature of an EO

★ SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure. FAIL