Joke of the year.

Hijinx

The United Nations has elected Saudi Arabia to it's Women's rights Commission.

http://pamelageller.com/2017/04/united-nations-elects-saudi-arabia-womens-rights-commission.html/

“Every Saudi woman,” said Neuer, “must have a male guardian who makes all critical decisions on her behalf, controlling a woman’s life from her birth until death. Saudi Arabia also bans women from driving cars.”

Maybe the Saudi's know something the rest of the world doesn't? LOL
Now tell me the United Nations is not a joke.

By the way I Googled it and there are several other sources TJ.

tommyjo

By the way I Googled it and there are several other sources TJ.

Good for you Hijinx...maybe you'll finally actually LEARN something...put the Social Security taxes that I pay to support you to good use...go use the library...or take a class at your local community college. Take something, anything that will help you understand that there was a lot of history in this country prior to Jan 20, 2009 AND that lots of good (also lots of bad) can occur no matter what party is in control of the WH or the Congress. Turn your brain on and use it.

Hijinx

Good for you Hijinx...maybe you'll finally actually LEARN something...put the Social Security taxes that I pay to support you to good use...go use the library...or take a class at your local community college. Take something, anything that will help you understand that there was a lot of history in this country prior to Jan 20, 2009 AND that lots of good (also lots of bad) can occur no matter what party is in control of the WH or the Congress. Turn your brain on and use it.

That's great advice, maybe you should use it. You don't seem to have anything to say about the Saudi's being on the Women's Rights Commission, I guess you approve.
You and the other feminists that have nothing to say about anything but killing your babies and equal pay and wearing your dumb assed Vagina hats.
You go along worried about things in a country where you have the vote, freedom, and equality while you piss on the women in the world that are really suffering.

officeguy

In 2003, Libya chaired the UN commission on human rights. When it comes to the UN, 'you can't make this up' is often enough the guiding principle.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That's great advice, maybe you should use it. You don't seem to have anything to say about the Saudi's being on the Women's Rights Commission, I guess you approve.
You and the other feminists that have nothing to say about anything but killing your babies and equal pay and wearing your dumb assed Vagina hats.
You go along worried about things in a country where you have the vote, freedom, and equality while you piss on the women in the world that are really suffering.

Good grief! Tj is as mad as a wet hen! She had nothing to say about your topic, but just went after you. Maybe, a good dunking will help her snap out of it. I think you left her speechless, so she resorted to name calling. I saw she did that a couple times today in targeting you! Love it! Keep on keepin' on, Hijinx!

As far as your topic, it is, completely, ludicrous that SA would be put on the UN women's rights commission. Truly a crazy, and scary world we live in. It is like brains are on the brink of extinction.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Good grief! Tj is as mad as a wet hen! She had nothing to say about your topic, but just went after you. Maybe, a good dunking will help her snap out of it. I think you left her speechless, so she resorted to name calling. I saw she did that a couple times today in targeting you! Love it! Keep on keepin' on, Hijinx!

As far as your topic, it is, completely, ludicrous that SA would be put on the UN women's rights commission. Truly a crazy, and scary world we live in. It is like brains are on the brink of extinction.

Oh!! I don't believe that. Pretty sure there is a method to their madness.
The UN seems to like Muslims immensely.