This one is for TJ, the rest can just be amused.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
but I do have a sense of humor.
She can't buy one.

All those years of meth did that. Her pic has been in the local news so many times. Sad.

I help her out with a few bucks here and there but she's doing nothing to help herself, so I won't spend much..

tommyjo

Trump's poll numbers may be down, but he could still beat Hillary.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...ump-still-beats-clinton-43-40/article/2621016

Well that hope for you didn't last long. Lord you really are stupid. So let me walk you thru this ONE MORE TIME....

Donald Trump is a buffoon...that HE won...CLEARLY PROVES THAT A COMPETENT AND QUALIFIED REPUBLICAN WOULD HAVE WON AS WELL!

Imagine where we might be right now if we had a COMPETENT AND QUALIFIED PRESIDENT surrounded by a competent and qualified staff (instead of his kids)? Go ahead...take your dementia pills and come back to reality.

Republicans might have actually come up with a plan to replace or fix the ACA...hell it might have even happened with Dem support. We will never know will we because the Republican primary voter was too f***ing stupid to vote for a qualified candidate...instead they voted for the carnival barker...the clown.

Do you think we would be facing another GD govt shutdown in 5 days if we had a competent Republican as President and Republican control of the House and Senate?

Do you think we'd be dealing with this Russian stuff? The tweets? The childlike behavior?

You freaking moron...

Hijinx

Well that hope for you didn't last long. Lord you really are stupid. So let me walk you thru this ONE MORE TIME....

Donald Trump is a buffoon...that HE won...CLEARLY PROVES THAT A COMPETENT AND QUALIFIED REPUBLICAN WOULD HAVE WON AS WELL!

Imagine where we might be right now if we had a COMPETENT AND QUALIFIED PRESIDENT surrounded by a competent and qualified staff (instead of his kids)? Go ahead...take your dementia pills and come back to reality.

Republicans might have actually come up with a plan to replace or fix the ACA...hell it might have even happened with Dem support. We will never know will we because the Republican primary voter was too f***ing stupid to vote for a qualified candidate...instead they voted for the carnival barker...the clown.

Do you think we would be facing another GD govt shutdown in 5 days if we had a competent Republican as President and Republican control of the House and Senate?

Do you think we'd be dealing with this Russian stuff? The tweets? The childlike behavior?

You freaking moron...

You post is merely vitriol with nothing of substance.
By the way the Russian stuff came from the Democrats their Chief butt sucker in the CIA had the Brits come up with that BS.
And BS it is to everyone except the most stupid.
I might add that Democrats would never work with Republicans.
Are you really so stupid as to believe people like Schumer, Pelosi and our boy Steny would ever work for the country instead of the party.
Damn. You are a moron.

By the way you definitely proved you have no sense of humor, and not a lot of any other kind.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

UM NO ToJam .... Qualified Republicans did run, and LOST to TRUMP, was the Anti-Establishment Candidate

We will never know will we because the Republican primary voter was too f***ing stupid to vote for a qualified candidate...instead they voted for the carnival barker...the clown.

no you dumb cu nt .... elections are won by swinging the Moderates in the middle .... out of 'all likely to voters'

30 / 30 split always vote the party line .... is the other 40% politicians have to convince to move one direction or the other

Last edited: