Antifa wants combat training and firearms after losing the ‘Battle for Berkeley’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah which side had the most firearms .... triggered Progressives or Conservatives in the Flyover States

black dog

Free America
The Right was Stupid for listening to the police and show up unarmed.
The police are there to uphold the law, generally after the fact, not to protect anyone.
It is the citizens own responsibility to protect themselves and their family.

glhs837

Power with Control
I know getting firearms in states and cities we have a presence in is usually a hassle

Yep, the states you have a presence in are tough on firearms. I think you will find you really, and I mean REALLY don't want to get into it that way, chucklehead. Hell, one of the hallmarks of conservatives is that we believe in taking care of your own business

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I think the first time one of those Pu$$yies fires a gun, they're going to get PTSD.....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe they could do the next demonstration online, some sort of Call of Duty platform? Team Fascist against Team Commie?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NEW VIDEO of Antifa Member and Professor Eric Clanton Beating Trump Supporters with BIKE LOCK!… Where Is the Media???

Where is the mainstream media?

How many Trump supporters must have their heads cracked open before the media reports on leftist violence?

Earlier this week 4Chan users identified the Antifa “activist” who beat a Trump supporter over the head with a BIKE LOCK causing a major cut on the man’s head.
The Antifa terrorist is Professor Eric Clanton.

Professor Eric Clanton teaches “ethics” at Diablo Valley College.

Hijinx

In the first place anyone who shows up in black and wearing masks and Hoodies needs to be placed on a bus take downtown fingerprinted and booked for instigating a riot.
Anyone who wears a mask to a rally is looking to cause trouble.

Firearms. It's a funny thing people who come up with ideas like this must believe that they are the only ones who can show up with firearms.
If they wish to escalate their terrorism to using firearms they need to know that they aren't the only ones who might show up armed.
WTH is the matter with people who hate the elected President so badly they are willing to die.
Because when you bring firearms someone is going to die.
The life you save by staying home may be yours.