Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: CO2 Good, News at 11

  1. #1

    CO2 Good, News at 11

    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

  2. #2
    Geepers​, I hope there is enough of it to go around.. my corn is dependent opon it.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Geepers​, I hope there is enough of it to go around.. my corn is dependent opon it.
    And paintball guns too...can't forget those.
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

  4. #4
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee.
    The time grows short...
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  5. #5
    I can hear TJ working furiously trying to find other (likely govt) studies to refute this report. One reviewer actually worked for Amoco and Exxon (gasp), and I'm sure all of them voted for Trump.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I can hear TJ working furiously trying to find other (likely govt) studies to refute this report. One reviewer actually worked for Amoco and Exxon (gasp), and I'm sure all of them voted for Trump.
    It is irrefutable. It is astonishing that so much has been staked on a claim so far out on a limb as CO2 concentrations. This, long ago, became religion and, based on that, if you believe, no evidence will disabuse you. And you if perceive the basis of faith, rationally, no emotions, regardless of how deep and over wrought, can convince of something that simply is NOT.

    The crime here is in the progress we COULD be making if we were to set aside superstitions and feelings.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    It is astonishing that so much has been staked on a claim so far out on a limb as CO2 concentrations. .
    I don't find any of it astonishing at all, when firmly keeping the actual goals in focus: The diminution of the largest economies - US in particular - and transfer of that wealth to third world. The Great Leveling that is a key and necessary component of One World governance. With all that at stake, anything goes.
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I don't find any of it astonishing at all, when firmly keeping the actual goals in focus: The diminution of the largest economies - US in particular - and transfer of that wealth to third world. The Great Leveling that is a key and necessary component of One World governance. With all that at stake, anything goes.
    Now THAT I disagree with. The goal is NOT to reduce OUR economy. It's to 'progress' to a global economy. In many respects, this is intelligent thought. Consider; a global agreement on CO2 emissions forms the basis for global governance. One where wild catters in 4th world hell holes can't go strike it rich and leave ecological disasters behind. Tin pot energy dictators power goes away when they are forced into the international collective. They give up the thing power they hold and get paid off for it. That means less civil wars, less strife that, nowadays, is centered around the power struggles over exploiting resources. THAT makes sense if you're a globalist. Or neocon. That it 'reduces' our economy is to misinterpret that our energy sector isn't already global. We give up a fake sense of nationalism in exchange for, say, Exxon being a truly global company that has the backing of the global government.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  9. #9
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    33,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    “Moreover, these research results clearly demonstrate that once the solar, volcanic and oceanic activity, that is, natural factor, impacts on temperature data are accounted for, there is no ‘record setting’ warming to be concerned about,” the researchers say. “In fact, there is no natural factor adjusted warming at all.”

    Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/ex...#ixzz4fGxVb4qy


    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

  10. #10
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    33,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Now THAT I disagree with. The goal is NOT to reduce OUR economy.


    YES

    US / Capitalism = Evil

    must take from the rich, take my cut and disburse the rest to the 3rd world countries
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |