Racist Obama Caused Dems' Downfall, Not Hillary

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Racist Obama Caused Dems' Downfall, Not Hillary

The press is starting to pile on Hillary Clinton for losing to President Trump, but the real cause of the Democrats' defeat is never discussed. It is Obama himself.

According to Gallup, averaging his two terms, Obama was the most unpopular President since President Truman, save only for Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford. Even Nixon was more popular. That poll will never be reported in the liberal press. But Democrats can’t ignore this astounding precinct map, that shows how tiny the blue islands have become in a sea of red voters.

Obama thinks Democrats should continue to write off those red voters. They don’t have long to wait for the demographics of immigration to turn America's majority non-white. Obama is unfazed because he dreams about this: we already have a non-white majority among Americans under age 5. Obama foresees a permanent Democratic government, based on minority immigration rates, coupled with ginning up racial and gender divisiveness.

Trump won the Democrat heartland? A short-term setback. Soon progressives can tell the heartland to get lost. As Obama told David Remnick, he ‘believes in demographics.’

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Obama thinks Democrats should continue to write off those red voters.

This is the schism within the D's; Obama's dogma vs. the doctrine of engagement utilized by then DNC Chair Dean, his 50 state strategergy, that won Obama his prize in the first ####ing place.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Obama was a token, almost as ill-equipped to be president as Chelsea Clinton. All he was was a clean articulate black guy, to quote a top Dem, and a Magic Negro, to quote a leading leftwing newspaper.

His legacy is one of racial tension and riots; cop killings and further decay in our inner cities. The only thing he brought to the table is that virulent racists could say they voted for the black guy. "See me not being racist? I voted for the black guy!"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Obama was a token, almost as ill-equipped to be president as Chelsea Clinton. !"

I would argue that the berating and teachings of her mom and dad, being around them all these years, seeing how deals and progress are made over personal wants and needs, make her a better choice for potus right now than Obama was 8 years ago. Obama was about Obama, period. The Clinton's, obviously, built a vast network of allies and friends. That doesn't come from mere narcissism.

Hijinx

Obama thinks Democrats should continue to write off those red voters. They don’t have long to wait for the demographics of immigration to turn America's majority non-white. Obama is unfazed because he dreams about this: we already have a non-white majority among Americans under age 5. Obama foresees a permanent Democratic government, based on minority immigration rates, coupled with ginning up racial and gender divisiveness.
I have no doubt Obama believes this and did his best to help it along.
It will be interesting in the future to see how he tries to make himself relevant.
Will he run for the Senate? From what State? Hawaii perhaps?
Hawaii loves him they endorsed a fake Birth Certificate for him.
From Illinois? The Chicago gangbangers will vote for him.
From Michigan? No doubt the Dearborn Muslims will be glad to vote for him.

But the question is . Did he help or hurt Hillary.
I believe he hurt her.
Most sane voters did not want more of Obama---Hillary style.

Grumpy

You can look back at 2010, 2012, 2014 and see that ALOT of Dems said Thanks, but no thanks to Obama helping with their campaigns. IMO, the majority of Dems are glad he is gone, tho they would never admit it.

This_person

I would argue that the berating and teachings of her mom and dad, being around them all these years, seeing how deals and progress are made over personal wants and needs, make her a better choice for potus right now than Obama was 8 years ago.

While I believe my sister-in-law's chickens are a better choice for President than Obama was 8 years ago, that is just my personal opinion. With respect to what young Chelsea may have learned from her parents, that's kind of like Jenna Bush or Ron Reagan would be good because they must have learned from their parents. May or may not be true, and what is it they learned? The things you listed off are things I would NOT want in future presidents, so it would make her a worse choice, not a better one.

Hijinx

You can look back at 2010, 2012, 2014 and see that ALOT of Dems said Thanks, but no thanks to Obama helping with their campaigns. IMO, the majority of Dems are glad he is gone, tho they would never admit it.

You may have a point. Obama didn't do Democrats any favors, but they have the party locked up tighter than a drum.
When a person is elected to the House they may go in with some ideas and they may even think for themselves.
But the big guys have the power and they use it. Go along with what the party wants or get nothing.

There is no freaking way that I will ever be convinced that everyone in a political party would vote party every time unless they were controlled to do it, and that is what is wrong with our government today. Too much party power, and no one with the balls to vote for America.

Grumpy

There is no freaking way that I will ever be convinced that everyone in a political party would vote party every time unless they were controlled to do it, and that is what is wrong with our government today. Too much party power, and no one with the balls to vote for America.

:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:dingding:

It's frightening, yet interesting, to hear people identify as a member of a political party. Not, "I'm a conservative," or "I'm a liberal," but "I'm a Democrat/Republican." It's about party, not belief system. Half the time they can't even tell you what it means to be a "Democrat" or a "Republican".

This_person

You may have a point. Obama didn't do Democrats any favors, but they have the party locked up tighter than a drum.
When a person is elected to the House they may go in with some ideas and they may even think for themselves.
But the big guys have the power and they use it. Go along with what the party wants or get nothing.

The problem I have with this is not that it is false (I believe it is true, not false), but it stops one step short. Who gives them this power? They aren't elected by just their buddies. The Congressional approval rating is, as the joke goes, just friends and family. Yet, they get elected. Why is that?

Because the parties control districting, which is horrifically gerrymandered, and the parties control who runs for the party gerrymandered to effectively always win. Again, Congressmen do not fear an opponent of the opposing party, they fear "being primaried". This is the threat. We, the People, need to help with that problem, and we don't.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

One of the reasons it is ALWAYS stupid to vote party when you don't actually like the candidate is because there is always another election coming. And it will NOT, can not get better if we Lemming up. "Oh, THIS election is the most important one EVER!" Then, you lose and nothing is improved OR you win and...nothing is changed.

Trump may have broken the grip but I doubt it. The impulse to party, team, religion, is incredibly powerful and reason does not even dent it.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Mr. Smith seldom makes it in Washington like he did when everything was in Black and White. But even then, Mr. Smith fell under the control of a sinister, elder statesman who was a member of his party and took Jimmy, I mean Mr. Smith under his wing.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Mr. Smith seldom makes it in Washington like he did when everything was in Black and White. But even then, Mr. Smith fell under the control of a sinister, elder statesman who was a member of his party and took Jimmy, I mean Mr. Smith under his wing.

Your use of black and white made me laugh. The hypocrisy is out of control. Are we supposed to apologize for the race we were born into? No one is responsible for past history. That is a given. I think people should just stop having babies. That would be the end, and liberals would have nothing else to bitch about. It is getting really old; considering who was our previous prez. We tried. It failed. Move on. Period. Sorry, there are still too many Americans that get goosebumps when they see the American flag or hear the National Anthem. Fight that, y'all.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The problem I have with this is not that it is false (I believe it is true, not false), but it stops one step short. Who gives them this power?

No one gives them power because those with the power do not share it. They are told how to act and have the illusion of power. Those with the power are the ones with the money and they are the ones that actually control. "They", are not a party, but of an ideology of maintaining control over nations for their own benefit. "They" are not in the news. "They", are rarely ever written about in the press or spoken of in the media. Who are they? "They" are the banking families of the world.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

No one gives them power because those with the power do not share it. They are told how to act and have the illusion of power. Those with the power are the ones with the money and they are the ones that actually control. "They", are not a party, but of an ideology of maintaining control over nations for their own benefit. "They" are not in the news. "They", are rarely ever written about in the press or spoken of in the media. Who are they? "They" are the banking families of the world.

Yep! You got it. You know what is sad is that my hub has worked for US Bank for 20 years. They just put him on a PIP and he is 62, and they have done that to multiple others US Bank has put themselves on such a pedestal that they won't work with anyone, anymore. So many have left US Bank because of their crap. My hub is resigning next. He has had it with their shiat. Thank goodness he invested our money well.

Edit: Just to be clear. USBank made it impossible to do biz with anyone. Their rules and rates are ridiculous. Hub is viewing different options for work, or not work. He invested in an penny stock years ago that looks like that ship may come in soon. Yay, for him. My hub is the most ethical, big hearted man that I have ever known; except for my father. Something important I forgot to say is that hub is a top producer every year. I don't get it.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Your use of black and white made me laugh. The hypocrisy is out of control. Are we supposed to apologize for the race we were born into? No one is responsible for past history. That is a given. I think people should just stop having babies. That would be the end, and liberals would have nothing else to bitch about. It is getting really old; considering who was our previous prez. We tried. It failed. Move on. Period. Sorry, there are still too many Americans that get goosebumps when they see the American flag or hear the National Anthem. Fight that, y'all.

The reference was to the Jimmy Stewart movie. Actually an apropos example to the topic at hand.