Dale Jr. Announces Retirement

calvcopf

Have we heard:

Why?

Is he leaving Cup racing only?

He has said many times in the past that he planned on running Xfinity, then Trucks, and finally late models after his Cup career was over.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Have we heard:

Why?

He has said many times in the past that he planned on running Xfinity, then Trucks, and finally late models after his Cup career was over.

I guess we'll find out in the press conference @ 3:00pm today. With his concussion history, I can imagine him getting behind the wheel in any racing capacity.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Have we heard:

Why?

When his Dad died, he said he was going to retire at 40. He's 43 so I figured it was coming soon.

calvcopf

When his Dad died, he said he was going to retire at 40. He's 43 so I figured it was coming soon.

Sounds about right, he's had many head injuries let's just hope he can make it the rest of the season without any further injury. Also, he will race at least 2 Xfinity races in 2018 (if he stays healthy) due to existing contracts.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Have we heard:

Why?

Here's 315 million reasons; Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Net Worth as of 2017: $315 Million.3 days ago

The 316th reason is most likely named Amy.:howdy: