Obama - Man of the People

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... to be paid $ 400,000 to speak at Cantor Fitzgerald’s healthcare conference in Sept.

after partying for a month with the super rich ...... :belvak:

community organizer for the little guy indeed ... this after getting $ 60 Million to write a book

Midnightrider

... to be paid $ 400,000 to speak at Cantor Fitzgerald’s healthcare conference in Sept.

community organizer for the little guy indeed ... this after getting $ 60 Million to write a book

hey dumbass, you obviously didn't hear, but Obama was the president of the USA for the last 8 years

CalvertNewb

Sounds like you have problems with successful people. If people are willing to pay that much to hear him speak or read his book why complain? It's capitalism and thats the free market. If Trump could speak or spell much less write he would be free to sell his skills to the highest bidder when he leaves office. I don't think anyone who voted for either person would begrudge them that.

CalvertNewb

'splains why his book was on NYT Best Seller list for only 51 weeks, don't it.

So why aren't you outraged about the amount of money he got as an advance for his book?

I have no problem with successful people. Especially those from humble beginnings.

black dog

Free America
So why aren't you outraged about the amount of money he got as an advance for his book?

I have no problem with successful people. Especially those from humble beginnings.

Humble....

Has he ever held a job in the private sector.. even McD's as a kid..

PsyOps

Pixelated
More hypocrisy. Trump campaigned on representing the down trodden and he is a billionaire.

Perhaps there is something more about Obama you just don't like?

The tread is about Obama, and you want to make it about Trump. So... okay...

How many people has Obama ever hired? I mean little people?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I have a problem with successful people who spent their entire lives disparaging and trying to destroy successful people.

while claiming to care about ' The Poor' what would the Messiah know about being poor

:yay:

boom head shot

CalvertNewb

Barry certainly came from anything BUT humble beginnings. Not sure who Newb was referring to but it certainly was not the Kenyan.

Anyone who continues to call Obama a Kenyan is either racist or a birther troll and not worth arguing with about anything since they can't even see past their bigotry.

Hijinx

Who says I'm outraged about anything? Links?

I don't care how much money Obama makes, I just wish he would STFU, and allow the country to be run without constant comments on it.
I know that is an impossible dream and he will soon come out leading a verbal assault against the President.
More than likely getting paid $400,000 dollars by some liberal a-holes to do it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Anyone who continues to call Obama a Kenyan is either racist or a birther troll and not worth arguing with about anything since they can't even see past their bigotry.

LMAO. Got your goat, din't it? Score. Yr too easy.

So tell us about Barry's humble upbringing. I'm all eyes.

From his publisher:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.