Does this ever end?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At what point does it just get so ridiculous that the Left explodes under its own idiocy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...wss-next-big-headache/?utm_term=.5ede555c413d

Yet Jesse Watters, the Bill O'Reilly protege who joined "The Five" in its new 9 p.m. time slot this week, made what sure sounded like a dirty joke about Ivanka Trump on Tuesday night.
It's funny, you know, the left says they really respect women, and then when given an opportunity to respect a woman like that, they boo and hiss. And I always thought the Europeans were supposed to be so sophisticated and well-mannered, and now they're treating this like it's a soccer match. I don't understand what's going on. I think Ivanka's supposed to be the moderating voice for her father, so I think people in Europe should support that. I don't know why, also, saying that, you know, "My father respects families" is controversial. I mean, he's probably hired a ton of fathers and mothers and children, so I don't really get what's going on here. But, uh, I really liked how she was speaking into that microphone.

Are you kidding me??

Are progbots really such filthy minded perverts that they think every single thing (except for their boy Willie Jeff banging the help) is sexual harassment??

This is why I hate Democrats way more than I hate Republicans. They sit around like vultures - because none of them are employed and they have nothing better to do - just waiting for a non-prog to make even the slightest comment that they can twist into something bad. They suck and I hate them. And straight, you Democrats who give half-assed condemnation of these tactics, yet still bang heartily with the gang - yeah, you are a large part of the problem.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
At what point does it just get so ridiculous that the Left explodes under its own idiocy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/26/jesse-watters-looks-like-fox-newss-next-big-headache/?utm_term=.5ede555c413d

Yet Jesse Watters, the Bill O'Reilly protege who joined "The Five" in its new 9 p.m. time slot this week, made what sure sounded like a dirty joke about Ivanka Trump on Tuesday night.

Are you kidding me??

Are progbots really such filthy minded perverts that they think every single thing (except for their boy Willie Jeff banging the help) is sexual harassment??

This is why I hate Democrats way more than I hate Republicans. They sit around like vultures - because none of them are employed and they have nothing better to do - just waiting for a non-prog to make even the slightest comment that they can twist into something bad. They suck and I hate them. And straight, you Democrats who give half-assed condemnation of these tactics, yet still bang heartily with the gang - yeah, you are a large part of the problem.

They're flipping psycho.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...wss-next-big-headache/?utm_term=.5ede555c413d

Are you kidding me??

I'm sorry, it really does sound dirty.

This_person

I'm sorry, it really does sound dirty.

I personally have a dirty mind, so I thought so, too. Then I watched the clip again. Ivanka is holding the mic like a dainty little flower, with the tips of her fingers and out away just so. The next lady holding the mic is grabbing it like a hammer, ready to bang it like a gavel.

Now, I have no idea what he actually meant and I'm not trying to excuse or explain or anything else. I wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth after the first person complained, because he's certainly not going to say, "yeah, I meant it looked like she was preparing to give oral sex to the mic." No one is that dumb. But, I accept it as at least a small possibility he did not mean it dirty.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Please. Mildly suggestive at best.

microphone.jpg

Yep, I have no idea what he meant.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, I have no idea what he meant.

Well, he says he meant her voice. :shrug:

But again, so? Mildly suggestive, NOT a "dirty joke :drama:"

It's hilarious that the crowd who were all about Hillary Clinton and willing to excuse her treatment of her husband's victims are the same ones getting the vapors over this stupid comment. :loser:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Well, he says he meant her voice. :shrug:

But again, so? Mildly suggestive, NOT a "dirty joke :drama:"

It's hilarious that the crowd who were all about Hillary Clinton and willing to excuse her treatment of her husband's victims are the same ones getting the vapors over this stupid comment. :loser:

You're the only one calling it sexual harassment, even the article only goes so far as to call him a potential headache. The rest of us knew what he meant and found it to be slightly amusing, looking at the pic I 100% agree with him.