Jesse Watters Goes On 'Vacation' From 'The Five'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Thefive is not his show. He fills in for Greg or Eric at times.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thefive is not his show. He fills in for Greg or Eric at times.

And, he has filled in for O'Reilly, and has his own show. Fox would be stupid to get rid of him. He is a hit! Worse things have been said about whoever, and his comment is being dissected under a microscope. Too stupid, and too funny. In the scheme of things and all, y'all.

SamSpade

And, he has filled in for O'Reilly, and has his own show. Fox would be stupid to get rid of him. He is a hit! Worse things have been said about whoever, and his comment is being dissected under a microscope. Too stupid, and too funny. In the scheme of things and all, y'all.

But I don't find him to be all that on the ball. Some people - like Tucker - are pit bulls who can keep the guest from wandering far afield and nail them on obvious BS.
Jesse is a lightweight. Entertaining, but a lightweight.

I wonder if we'll see O'Reilly anywhere else. He didn't have the keenest intellect, but sparring with him was tough. He didn't give up easily. He scared people.

littlelady

God bless the USA
But I don't find him to be all that on the ball. Some people - like Tucker - are pit bulls who can keep the guest from wandering far afield and nail them on obvious BS.

I wonder if we'll see O'Reilly anywhere else. He didn't have the keenest intellect, but sparring with him was tough. He didn't give up easily. He scared people.

I do agree with your thoughts on Tucker vs Jesse. They are both great to watch because they are both exposing the dumbing down of America. Tucker is a bulldog and Jesse is the smiley one in the turned up preppy collar, but they both produce replies from Americans that don't have a clue; even if they got bit in the butt. :lol: Funny, but not funny.

O'Reilly is 6'4", but all is equal behind a desk. I will give O'Reilly one thing; he is very arrogant. Thus, the situation he is in. I won't miss him. Come on Fox, you can make it!

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Agree. Jesse is good for entertaining fluff pieces, not nailing someone to the wall.

I'm starting to watch Hannity more. Used to be, he was just what was on after Tucker, who was just what was on after O'Reilly, and we'd keep him on in the background because we were too unmotivated to change the channel. Now I actually watch him and pay attention to what he's saying. I'm finding myself getting more conservative in response to the keening hyenas of the progleft - I did this during Bush, too, and it's somewhat annoying but blatant unfairness and ridiculous hysteria has that effect on me. I'm starting to argue with Rush less, too.

But I do love The Five - probably the best, most balanced political show on air.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Agree. Jesse is good for entertaining fluff pieces, not nailing someone to the wall.

I'm starting to watch Hannity more. Used to be, he was just what was on after Tucker, who was just what was on after O'Reilly, and we'd keep him on in the background because we were too unmotivated to change the channel. Now I actually watch him and pay attention to what he's saying. I'm finding myself getting more conservative in response to the keening hyenas of the progleft - I did this during Bush, too, and it's somewhat annoying but blatant unfairness and ridiculous hysteria has that effect on me. I'm starting to argue with Rush less, too.

But I do love The Five - probably the best, most balanced political show on air.

Yes, agree. Hannity never waivered. I have always liked him!

Jesse is baaccckkk! On the 5 tonight. I knew it. They had no reason to let him go. FOX is shaky right now, but they will come back. Period. I understand they want to be PC, but they might as well not worry about that. None of the other news channels are worried about it, and the snark they say is just ridiculous. :faint: