Good Nail Salon in St. Mary's?

Restless

Hello! My daughter and I want to get a pedicure tomorrow. I have only tried one or two places because we don't have the money to do this too often. The two places I have tried were nice but the language barrier was terrible. Half the time I didn't know what they were saying! Can anyone recommend a good place to go? Also what does a pedicure usually cost?

Thanks!

luvmygdaughters

Hollywood Nails in Leonardtown, ask for Lynn...She's the best and you can understand her. Depending on what kind you want, anywhere from $25.00 to $45.00

lovinmaryland

I've gone to Luxe before in Leonardtown and they've done a nice job. They charge $25 for a pedicure.

The salon in Walmart will probably be your cheapest bet if you're looking to save $$ I'm pretty sure its $20 for a pedicure.

If you don't mind traveling to waldorf...this is my favorite place for a pedicure.https://www.yelp.com/biz/escape-nail-and-spa-waldorf They've gotta have over a 100 different types of pedicures, a room filled top to bottom w/ nail polish choices, its an actual "spa" experience vs just going your typical nail salon. Also each pedicure comes w/ a free glass or two of champagne, wine, juice, fruit water, etc... last time we were there w/ my sister in law we finished off two bottles of champagne :lmao: Their cheapest pedicure is $30...but its 100% worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_3037.jpg
    IMG_3037.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 309
Hello! My daughter and I want to get a pedicure tomorrow. I have only tried one or two places because we don't have the money to do this too often. The two places I have tried were nice but the language barrier was terrible. Half the time I didn't know what they were saying! Can anyone recommend a good place to go? Also what does a pedicure usually cost?

Thanks!

Take your pick. There's a nail salon about every 1/4 mile in St. Mary's. Think I'm exaggerating? Drive down Great Mills Road and thru the shopping centers on 235.