Thread: 2017 NFL Draft

2017 NFL Draft

Skins got Jonathan Allen (DE - Bama) at #17
    Bucs got OJ Howard (TE - Bama) at #19 - Another weapon to an offensive unit that includes Winston, Evans, Desean Jackson, Cameron Brate, etc. Winston's got a basketball team to throw to.

Browns got a few solid players in Myles Garret (DT - A&M), Jabrill Peppers (S - Michigan), and David Njoku (TE - Miami), because they had THREE first round picks.
    WTF were the Bears thinking. Moved down one spot and gave up all kinds of picks to get Mitch Trubisky (QB - NC). This after giving Mike Glennon a $45 million contract (which only guarantees $2.5 million in 2018). It's too bad Trubisky has to learn under John Fox.

Rounds 2 and 3 tonight.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Bear fan is not happy this AM. Redskins fans take some solace that it's not just us.

Buc's are on the verge of being terrifying.

I'm happy the Skins went lineman, D or O.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

I do believe I will grab Winston for fantasy this year.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 12