Truck takes out power pole on 249

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seafood truck went off the road and took out a pole right at the Tall Timbers turn. Precariously hanging in limbo....it would have gone completely turtle were it not all tangled in the power pole and lines.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Lots of crazy accidents recently. Just yesterday on my commute home, there was a semi trailer on fire (Beltway) and a car accident that stopped traffic on Rt 4 in Huntingtown.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
With all the Trump BS on here, I first read it as "Trump takes out power pole on 249"......I'm getting senile

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Truck takes out power pole on 249

Pole was scheduled for replacement anyway for the power grid infrastructure upgrade program, says SMECO mouth piece. [not really] Now we get to charge the guy's insurance company for double the cost. Brruuuhahahaha

stgislander

PREMO Member
Seafood truck went off the road and took out a pole right at the Tall Timbers turn. Precariously hanging in limbo....it would have gone completely turtle were it not all tangled in the power pole and lines.

Who's truck was it?

munacra

Such a wide road in that area with lots of room for driving correction... Maybe they were TEXTING or something eh? Doesn't make sense to run off the road there and hit a pole...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Such a wide road in that area with lots of room for driving correction... Maybe they were TEXTING or something eh? Doesn't make sense to run off the road there and hit a pole...

yep..and it was actually just north of the curve..so it was wide AND straight.

3CATSAILOR

Lots of crazy accidents recently. Just yesterday on my commute home, there was a semi trailer on fire (Beltway) and a car accident that stopped traffic on Rt 4 in Huntingtown.

And you will see more and more trees and telephones and electric poles jump out in front of cars. Or, could it be they simply run off the road from texting? Goodness, we certainly shouldn't mention such a terrible thought. After all, look around. I would say folks are pretty addicted to it.