Earths Core Is Cooling Faster...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gee..how could scientists have gotten something as simple as that, so wrong?

Maybe TJ-the-wonder-ho will come along enlighten us. We can hope.

Wishbone

Maybe TJ-the-wonder-ho will come along enlighten us. We can hope.

Actually I'm patiently waiting for her to arrive and tell us that its all the fault of Republicans, Capitalists and all us morons on the forums. :yay:

... Alternately, I'd be just as entertained for Larry to pop in and tell me it's Churchill's fault.

:cheers:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
... Alternately, I'd be just as entertained for Larry to pop in and tell me it's Churchill's fault.

:cheers:

Bush, man. Bush's fault. Do try to keep up.

I wonder if me peeing on the ground out in the woods behind the shop is having an effect on the mantle cooling.

SamSpade

Bush, man. Bush's fault. Do try to keep up.

I wonder if me peeing on the ground out in the woods behind the shop is having an effect on the mantle cooling.

No - but don't you think 7 BILLION people peeing in the woods is having an effect?

Wishbone

So... the urine is sinking down into the mantle, absorbing the heat and being pushed back through the crust to evaporate and the heat transfer warms the air....

I think we're on to something here to stop GW.

Everybody! Stop peeing.

Toxick

Splat
I think that it's plain to see what's happening.

Republicans and Assorted Capitalist scumbags are drilling for oil, and fracking and all this other crazy stuff.

The earth was never meant to be ventilated in such a fashion as we're recklessly doing, which is letting the heat out of the core.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Republicans and Assorted Capitalist scumbags are drilling for oil, and fracking and all this other crazy stuff.

The earth was never meant to be ventilated in such a fashion as we're recklessly doing, which is letting the heat out of the core.

Thus, man-made global warming :jet:

Destroying the earth, to its core. :evil:

PeoplesElbow

So in our closed system this heat is escaping the mantle to the crust and then to the surface. I wonder if the global warming models are including the heat from the earth escaping to the surface as an input.

Hijinx

So in our closed system this heat is escaping the mantle to the crust and then to the surface. I wonder if the global warming models are including the heat from the earth escaping to the surface as an input.

They are all guessing, they don't know WTF is happening.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Except the crust is protecting to mantle and it's between 3 and 25 miles thick, our deepest hole is about a third of the way through the crust at 7 miles. The thinner crust is a mile down, beneath the ocean floor.