Crime Husband suspected of murdering Wife in Lusby Friday night

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
On Friday, April 28th, 2017 at approximately 9:30 pm, units responded to a residence on Rawhide Road in Lusby for an assist sick or injured call. Upon arrival it was determined that Tanya Louise Harley, a 34-year-old female, was deceased from an apparent gunshot wound.

Her husband, James W. Harley, Jr. a 38-year-old male, has been developed as the suspect. Mr. Harley left the residence prior to deputies arriving. He has not yet been located and the police are actively searching for him. It is unknown if he is on foot or in a vehicle at this time.

Please report any suspicious activities. Detective Mudd of the Calvert County Sheriff's Office is the lead Detective and can be reached at 410-535-1600 ext. 2469 or muddjm@co.cal.md.us.

---

No criminal record, but he has quite a few traffic violations; primarily speeding and driving on a suspended license charges.

---

UPDATE 29-APR-2017: The suspect has turned himself in and is in police custody.

Attachments

• james-william-harley-jr..jpg
    james-william-harley-jr..jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 646
  • harley-record.jpg
    harley-record.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 221

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Let's hope he's on foot. He appears to be a really ####ty driver in addition to a homicidal maniac.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Now, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's just a suspect. She may have still been alive when he left the house as he went for a stroll before 5-O arrived. May be nothing but a coincidence. Right?

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
caught, at leaast he didnt take the puss way out. But then again he's no good to society !!!!!!!!!