"Donald Trump needs to stop tweeting"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I disagree. And what's so special about you that you think you should always get what you want at the expense of the not-yous?

I get super tired of these blowhards declaring this and that like self-absorbed little tweaks. Then, when you say you appreciate Trump's direct communication, they smirk like the pompous asses they are. Further exploration typically reveals that Smirky McSmirkerpants is just parroting something he heard some other dumbass say, and in truth has never even seen one of Trump's tweets.

And PS, Smirky, you didn't even vote for Trump, so who gives a #### about what you think he should do? :shutup:

Okay I feel better now. :cartwheel

black dog

Free America
President Trump is the only person on my Twitter account. I'm willing to bet that all Presidents after Trump with be Tweeting.
My 82 year old Father set up a Twitter account for the same reason.
I've enjoyed every tweet that President Trump has sent.

CalvertNewb

President Trump is the only person on my Twitter account. I'm willing to bet that all Presidents after Trump with be Tweeting.

Sad. So much losing and so many spelling errors. It's really unpresidential

littlelady

God bless the USA
And, I am trying to remember if Obama was graded on his presidency. I don't think he was. Pelosi is giving Trump F's. Are you serious? How immature can one get, and act like grade school? Pelosi can; she has even referred to Trump as a vampire. :lol: It is not over, and will get worse. I can't imagine worse, but it will get there because the leapfrogs have lost their teeny froggy little minds. Hold on, y'all! It is going to remain Trumpy bumpy for quite a while.

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter

Really? Is that how you get self fulfillment? How do you "enjoy" a tweet?

Never mind. Forget I asked.

Sad.

This_person

How do you "enjoy" a tweet?

I know you said, "never mind", but this one is new to me. Do you really not know how to enjoy reading what someone said? Not specific to Trump or anyone else, but have you never read a "quote" and enjoyed it?

black dog

Free America
Really? Is that how you get self fulfillment? How do you "enjoy" a tweet?

Never mind. Forget I asked.

Sad.

They make me giggle or burst into laughter,,,, even more so when the wacky Lefty's heads explode over a tweet and they don't even know they have been fished.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I know you said, "never mind", but this one is new to me. Do you really not know how to enjoy reading what someone said? Not specific to Trump or anyone else, but have you never read a "quote" and enjoyed it?

Yes. Of course. Many times.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please go back and see Trumps 100 day promise from his campaign days. He hasn't accomplished a single one of the things he said he would.

If Congress and activist judges would stop blocking him, he'd have accomplished everything on the list, or at least gotten close.

Who put the kibosh on funding for The Wall?

Who overturned the travel order?

I find it maddening that the haters do everything they can to obstruct and delay, then they lay it on Trump - "See?? He didn't do what he said he'd do!" If you're paying attention, which you clearly are not, you'd see that Trump has done what he can with regard to his campaign promises.

awpitt

Main Streeter
If Congress and activist judges would stop blocking him, he'd have accomplished everything on the list, or at least gotten close.

I find it maddening that the haters do everything they can to obstruct and delay, then they lay it on Trump - "See?? He didn't do what he said he'd do!" If you're paying attention, which you clearly are not, you'd see that Trump has done what he can with regard to his campaign promises.

I'd like to think that Trump is smart enough to know how our govt works. It's outlined in the Constitution. And, if so, he should've thought about that when he was making promises during the campaign. I'd like to think that he was smart enough to not make promises that he knew he couldn't unilaterally deliver on.

CalvertNewb

I don't think you understand how the law works. We have a system of checks and balances. A president can't just decree something.

If he were smarter or had better advisors and lawyers perhaps he could have crafted EO's that weren't so easy for judges to smack down.

I wil summarize since I am sure you won't take the time to read the article. 80 promises broken so far, 7 kept.

https://thinkprogress.org/donald-trumps-100-days-of-broken-promises-a4c116bbb2b4

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think you understand how the law works.

:lol:

I don't think you understand how politics works.

One party proposes something that is reasonable, that Americans want; the opposing party opposes it just for the sake of being oppositional.

The real questions are:

WHY do the Democrats love illegal immigration so much?

WHY do the Democrats love breaking federal laws?

WHY do the Democrats love crime?

WHY don't the Democrats want to try and keep Americans safe?

WHY are the Democrats so opposed to basic security measures when it comes to the safety of the citizens they claim to represent?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd like to think that Trump is smart enough to know how our govt works. It's outlined in the Constitution. And, if so, he should've thought about that when he was making promises during the campaign. I'd like to think that he was smart enough to not make promises that he knew he couldn't unilaterally deliver on.

I don't think he realized just how deep and murky and thick the swamp really was. Perhaps he was naive, thinking that Democrats really did have the American people's best interest at heart. Perhaps he thought that they were reasonable and would cooperate with reasonable security measure to protect us from crime and terrorism. Perhaps he didn't realize that for people like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Paul Ryan, their political brand and their power is immensely more important to them than a bunch of piddling American citizens or pesky laws.

In several cases, Trump is just asking them to follow the laws. They responded with a resounding, "NO!" So now he's a "failure" because they're a bunch of scumbags who don't give a chit about Americans as long as they can have their political power and rake in the bucks.