Nancy Pelosi Feels the Bern

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nancy Pelosi Feels the Bern, Faces Pro-Sanders Primary Challenger

House Minority Leader is 'really out of touch'

More than any other Democrat currently holding elected office, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi embodies how out of touch Democratic Party leadership is with voters. Under Pelosi, Democrats lost more than 60 seats in the House of Representatives from 2008 to 2016, and her tenure represents just how corrupt the Party has become.

Following Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential election loss, Bernie Sanders‘ supporters scoffed at Pelosi’s re-election as House Minority Leader. Democrats had abandoned all hope of party reform, and Pelosi made it clear that the Party wouldn’t do much to reverse the drastic losses suffered throughout the Obama Administration. At a private, three day conference with billionaire donors, Pelosi doubled-down on developing Party strategy—without any input from voters.

[clip]

“Two words: Bernie Sanders,” Jaffe said in an interview with the Observer when asked why he was running for Congress. “My goal is to try to pull the Democratic Party away from the establishment, corporations, big money, big oil, big pharma, and return it to the people.”

[clip]

“Last Fall I wrote and got the executive board to pass a resolution regarding the elimination of dark money from the clubs that are chartered by our Democratic Central Committee here in San Francisco,” he said. “There was one particular club that was essentially acting a money laundering conduit. They raised almost $1 million from big corporate interests through the club and passed it out to developers, candidates, and causes that they liked. My resolution was intended to prohibit that.” After passing the resolution, Jaffe wrote another version for the San Francisco Democratic Central Committee to approve—which they did in late April 2017.

I hope the old cow gets shown the door, but Dems continuing slide left should be interesting

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hope the old cow gets shown the door

She won't. She's the female Ted Kennedy: she will be SF's Congresstard for as long as she wants to be or until she's dead. No matter how many stupid things she says, or how ridiculous she comes across, she will keep her seat until they pry it out of her cold dead fingers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But stupid and crazy are the criteria for every Democratic candidate.