Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Coal

Rolling Coal

soon to be illegal in Colorado

Colorado Ready To Explicitly Ban Rolling Coal After An Incredibly Stupid Debate

However, in order to successfully roll coal in a diesel truck, an illegal device called a “smoke switch” has to be installed, which is what allows the engine to suck in more diesel fuel and produce the thick clouds of black smoke from the exhaust. Original supporters of the bill argued that installation of such a device was evidence of intent, but the bill wasn’t budging until that part was taken out.

Nonetheless, the bill has now passed and will go on to the governor to sign into law. The measure makes rolling coal a Class A offense with the penalty of a $100 fine.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    soon to be illegal in Colorado

Colorado Ready To Explicitly Ban Rolling Coal After An Incredibly Stupid Debate

However, in order to successfully roll coal in a diesel truck, an illegal device called a “smoke switch” has to be installed, which is what allows the engine to suck in more diesel fuel and produce the thick clouds of black smoke from the exhaust. Original supporters of the bill argued that installation of such a device was evidence of intent, but the bill wasn’t budging until that part was taken out.

Nonetheless, the bill has now passed and will go on to the governor to sign into law. The measure makes rolling coal a Class A offense with the penalty of a $100 fine.
    So, they have successfully made being an arsehole illegal? Yeah Team!!!!
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    So, they have successfully made being an arsehole illegal? Yeah Team!!!!
    No. They've just put a small fine on it.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

If they start fining people for being an #######, there are gonna be a lot applying for a second job.

Those Dodge guys might need a switch, with my 7.3 all it needs is high sulphur diesel and step on the brakes a bit and push down on the throttle. The turbo spools up and Walla...... Rollin Coal...

Even better with high​ humidity, it will spit or those awesome black micro dots out of the exhaust that don't come out of clothing.
    Last edited by black dog; 05-04-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Well, you get fined for doing things that are illegal, correct?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Well, you get fined for doing things that are illegal, correct?
    Certainly with all the issues that face the citizens of Colorado, the legislature could easily find better things to do when in session than pass a law about " rolling coal "

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Certainly with all the issues that face the citizens of Colorado, the legislature could easily find better things to do when in session than pass a law about " rolling coal "
    What about Pedestrian traffic and the "walking farts?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    What about Pedestrian traffic and the "walking farts?"
    I agree, and when the folks that drive gasoline cars and trucks that smell like rotten egg farts when they step on the gas should be fined as well. Along with anything that runs with a 2 stroke engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Kinda like burning the rear tires, I guess.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 1