YouTube CEO Claims Interrupting A Woman Is A 'Microaggression'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
YouTube CEO Claims Interrupting A Woman Is A 'Microaggression'

The problem with the idea of "microaggressions" is that they are inherently unclear. This lack of clarity allows for broad interpretation, and thus broad condemnation.

Google defines a microaggression as: "a statement, action, or incident regarded as an instance of indirect, subtle, or unintentional discrimination against members of a marginalized group such as a racial or ethnic minority." That couldn't be any more vague.

Although widely understood as rude, the act of interrupting someone isn't relegated to one gender or subsection of people. As human beings, we often have an impulse to make our opinion known while the iron is hot, thus prompting us to interrupt someone else as they are speaking. This alone is not an act of misogyny.

Men you should never interrupt your women ....

Hijinx

I never interrupt my wife when she is fixing dinner , or cleaning house. I try to place myself somewhere else.

Now after she has been on the phone for an hour and it's a half hour after dinner time, I might interrupt.

Hank

my war
I never interrupt my wife when she is fixing dinner , or cleaning house. I try to place myself somewhere else.

Now after she has been on the phone for an hour and it's a half hour after dinner time, I might interrupt.

Lazy ####!