Happy anniversary, Monello!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One year ago today, we wrestled the motorhome into storage and took off on our journey.

Remember when we drove from Charlottesville, VA to Charleston, WV and I said that was the prettiest drive I've ever taken? HA! :lmao:

From the mountains....

DSCN2005.JPG

to the prairies....

DSCN0763.JPG

to the oceans white with foam....

DSCN2325.jpg

Here's to another year of adventure - what an amazing experience this has been. :cheers:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yeah, us.

You rock sweetie.

:love:

Remember coming over the crest at the Missouri river and there's the wide open plains. Or catching the first glimpse of Mt. Rushmore as we turned the corner and there it was. Or finally finding the buffalo herd after a fruitless chase through the entire park. Or heading to the top of the Chief Joseph highway and the incredible views from up there. I bet you never forget your first few moments in the Badlands and the prehistoric vibe that it gives off.

So many memories.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Yeah, us.

You rock sweetie.

:love:

Remember coming over the crest at the Missouri river and there's the wide open plains. Or catching the first glimpse of Mt. Rushmore as we turned the corner and there it was. Or finally finding the buffalo herd after a fruitless chase through the entire park. Or heading to the top of the Chief Joseph highway and the incredible views from up there. I bet you never forget your first few moments in the Badlands and the prehistoric vibe that it gives off.

So many memories.

And thousands more to see just in the lower 48. An amazingly beautiful and complex landscape and geography we have here, it will literally take sever lifetimes of pure exploration to really see and experience it all. America the beautiful rocks.:buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Valderi, valdera!! Happy wandering anniversary, you two crazy wanderer kids! :love:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I love your reference to God Bless America in your pics!

I can't believe it has been a year already. Roll on, y'all, and be careful out there. The forum wouldn't be the same without y'all. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think you want to copyright that now, before the pussy hat brigade co-opts it for next December's parade.

You might be able to make a buck or two from them.

That is a Belvak original, I do not own the copyright to it. :jet: