Catholic school hit for canceling LGBT play for 5-year-olds

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Catholic school hit for canceling LGBT play for 5-year-olds

LGBT Canadians are furious after a Catholic school district canceled performances of a play about gender identity – meant for children as young as 5 years old.

“I fear these cancellations may be based on misinformation, grown out of fear, intolerance, transphobia, homophobia and misogyny,” wrote Jessica Carmichael, the artistic director of the Carousel Playhouse.

The playhouse had been scheduled to perform a play called, “Boys, Girls and Other Mythological Creatures.” The show had already been booked in five elementary schools in the Niagara Catholic School District.

The play features an 8-year-oid boy who dresses as a girl and questions his gender, The Globe and Mail reports.

“In the play, Simon(e) feels boxed in by the restrains of gender,” Carmichael wrote in a letter posted on the playhouse website.

SamSpade

I wonder if the authorities would show the same abhorrence over a Muslim school doing the same.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It appears to be working, Most every TV show now has a LGBT member.

I noticed in this seasons 'Elementary' a plethora of the 'couples' portrayed were same sex ....
of course the TV show takes place in NYC ...
but there seem to me more than the 2-3% of the population

Hijinx

I noticed in this seasons 'Elementary' a plethora of the 'couples' portrayed were same sex ....
of course the TV show takes place in NYC ...
but there seem to me more than the 2-3% of the population

The 2 to 3 % are working hard with kids and their agenda is to make it to 10%, then the 10% will work to make it 20%.

You see they know the facts. Only a damned few people are possibly born homosexual, the rest are turned that way some time during their youth.

That's what its all about.