Thread: If Stephen Hawking Is Right About Earth's End.....

If Stephen Hawking Is Right About Earth's End.....

If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Oh my geez! That was a great commentary! I have needed a belly laugh for a very long time, DKP!

And, those deer are so dangerous. A couple years ago in Calvert a fawn was lost from its mom and was running around our yard in a frenzy, making all the dogs bark. It let my hub walk up to it, and pat it on the head; like to say it is all ok. The next day, the fawn was back with his mom and friends. We always had a ton of deer. No hostas, but lots of deer. Yeah, I know, all deer look alike (haha), but hub had seen this one up close and personal, and knew it was the same one.

Thanks for posting!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Oh my geez! That was a great commentary! I have needed a belly laugh for a very long time, DKP!

And, those deer are so dangerous. A couple years ago in Calvert a fawn was lost from its mom and was running around our yard in a frenzy, making all the dogs bark. It let my hub walk up to it, and pat it on the head; like to say it is all ok. The next day, the fawn was back with his mom and friends. We always had a ton of deer. No hostas, but lots of deer. Yeah, I know, all deer look alike (haha), but hub had seen this one up close and personal, and knew it was the same one.

Thanks for posting!
    Sounds like a whole lotta THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! Right? Even if Prof. Hawking is correct, I likely won't be here in 100 years.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Members who have read this thread: 6