If Stephen Hawking Is Right About Earth's End.....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh my geez! That was a great commentary! I have needed a belly laugh for a very long time, DKP! :lol: :smile: :huggy:

And, those deer are so dangerous. A couple years ago in Calvert a fawn was lost from its mom and was running around our yard in a frenzy, making all the dogs bark. It let my hub walk up to it, and pat it on the head; like to say it is all ok. The next day, the fawn was back with his mom and friends. We always had a ton of deer. No hostas, but lots of deer. Yeah, I know, all deer look alike (haha), but hub had seen this one up close and personal, and knew it was the same one.

Thanks for posting!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Oh my geez! That was a great commentary! I have needed a belly laugh for a very long time, DKP! :lol: :smile: :huggy:

And, those deer are so dangerous. A couple years ago in Calvert a fawn was lost from its mom and was running around our yard in a frenzy, making all the dogs bark. It let my hub walk up to it, and pat it on the head; like to say it is all ok. The next day, the fawn was back with his mom and friends. We always had a ton of deer. No hostas, but lots of deer. Yeah, I know, all deer look alike (haha), but hub had seen this one up close and personal, and knew it was the same one.

Thanks for posting!
Sounds like a whole lotta THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! :jameo: Right? Even if Prof. Hawking is correct, I likely won't be here in 100 years.