Where’s My Immigration Prediction Model?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Predicting the average temperature on Earth ten years from now is hard. There are too many variables. But predicting the outcome of immigration policies probably involves far fewer variables. All we need to do is look at other countries that experienced lots of Muslim immigration and subtract out the countries that reversed the trend with military force, because I assume we wouldn’t see any of that in the United States, especially if the immigrants are legal.

A good immigration prediction model would find the “tipping point” where the percentage of Islamic population nearly guarantees the entire country will become Muslim in the long run. Is that 10% or 65%? I have no idea.

Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. Birth rates are high, followers are motivated, and the system is hard to leave once you are in it. If any country in the world allowed unlimited immigration forever, that country would likely become Islamic in the long run, although it might take a few hundred years. But no country allows unlimited immigration, so that isn’t a realistic scenario.

A realistic scenario is what the United States and much of Europe are experiencing. We have to decide the rate and type of immigration that will be good for the country. But if we don’t know where the tipping point is, how can we make informed decisions?

Clem72

Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion

Well that's plainly not true. Just Monday I invented Cleminism, and today my dog converted. That 100% growth per day. For those that need it spelled out, growth rates are fuzzy and making a blanket claim like that is not supportable.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Predicting the average temperature on Earth ten years from now is hard. There are too many variables. But predicting the outcome of immigration policies probably involves far fewer variables. All we need to do is look at other countries that experienced lots of Muslim immigration and subtract out the countries that reversed the trend with military force, because I assume we wouldn’t see any of that in the United States, especially if the immigrants are legal.

A good immigration prediction model would find the “tipping point” where the percentage of Islamic population nearly guarantees the entire country will become Muslim in the long run. Is that 10% or 65%? I have no idea.

Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. Birth rates are high, followers are motivated, and the system is hard to leave once you are in it. If any country in the world allowed unlimited immigration forever, that country would likely become Islamic in the long run, although it might take a few hundred years. But no country allows unlimited immigration, so that isn’t a realistic scenario.

A realistic scenario is what the United States and much of Europe are experiencing. We have to decide the rate and type of immigration that will be good for the country. But if we don’t know where the tipping point is, how can we make informed decisions?

Is this the day that Mexicans, all of a sudden, don't sound so bad?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't have a problem with the Mexicans, I've got a lawn, I need it cut.

As for the Muslims, right now, and as far as I can see in the near future, I don't need anything blown up.

Hijinx

Oh come on, you know how this forum feels. All brown people are bad!! Especially if they don't talk 'merican

I don't recall anyone in this forum saying that they are against legal immigration of Mexicans .
I am against all immigration of Muslims, you can quote me on that.
I don't care to give this country away to Sharia laws and I don't wish to see it in my grandchildrens time.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't recall anyone in this forum saying that they are against legal immigration of Mexicans .
I am against all immigration of Muslims, you can quote me on that.
I don't care to give this country away to Sharia laws and I don't wish to see it in my grandchildrens time.

Sunni? Shia? Sufi? All the same?