Trump Cans FBI Director...

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Poor Chuckie. Must learn that the FBI director serves at the pleasure of the president, not of the dem senators or congress peeps. Comey should have never been allowed to serve from Jan 21 on, IMHO. This may open up some others in the bureau to spill the beans on who has been leaking so much info, and expose the "deep govt" undoubtedly installed by obama supporters.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:lmao:

ForumRunner_20170509_221642.png

Bann

PREMO Member
WHY Comey Had to Go

This is why Trump is going to be successful. He doesn't CARE what anyone "has on him" OR whether they do, in fact or not. Draining the swamp is what he said he would do and this is a great start. So.much.winning!!

The suddenly-former FBI boss was long cavalier about making enemies among both Democrats and Republicans, as if going rogue repeatedly proved his rectitude. On occasion it did, but Comey increasingly wore his self-righteousness on his sleeve, confident he was too big to fire.
That was his fatal mistake. And it’s why Trump made the right decision to show him the door.

Comey’s power-grabbing arrogance is why I called him “J. Edgar Comey” two months ago. His willingness to play politics, while insisting he was above it all, smacked of Washington at its worst. He was the keeper of secrets, until they served his purpose.

As such, the president did to Comey what no president had the courage to do to J. Edgar Hoover. Five presidents wanted to fire Hoover, with Harry Truman accusing him of running a police state and of blackmail. But all were afraid of Hoover, so he died in office.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/09/why-james-comey-had-to-go/

Hijinx

This is why Trump is going to be successful. He doesn't CARE what anyone "has on him" OR whether they do, in fact or not. Draining the swamp is what he said he would do and this is a great start. So.much.winning!!

Chuck the Schmuck keeps bringing up the Russian ploy that has proved a failure for Democrats.
Shouldn't fire Comey now because of the Russian investigation. He say's
Yet even Comey said there was nothing to the democrat BS about Russia.

The Schmuck needs to go. He is just being a pain in the ass, because he isn't smart enough to do anything else.

Hijinx

I would LOVE to have seen the Shrill's face when she got this news. :lmao: This "came out of nowhere" for a very good reason. :yay:

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

LMAO I wonder how long it will take the Demmies to talk Hillary into saying Comey shouldn't have been fired.

I would LOVE to have seen the Shrill's face when she got this news. :lmao: This "came out of nowhere" for a very good reason. :yay:
I would have liked to see Comey's face. He was in a meeting with a TV playing in the background. His firing was on the TV before anyone in the meeting knew. He apparently laughed and passed it off as a joke.

Bann

PREMO Member
I would have liked to see Comey's face. He was in a meeting with a TV playing in the background. His firing was on the TV before anyone in the meeting knew. He apparently laughed and passed it off as a joke.

I heard that on Fox 'n Friends this am. I wonder if any of those reports are accurate. I think it's weird that he was NOT notified before it hit the news. I wonder if he had gotten way too big for his britches and was not responding to requests to meet - and that's the reason someone had not been able to reach him to notify him in an appropriate manner.

black dog

Free America
Maybe Comey himself has a private server and it put Trump's email to him in the junk folder, and he missed it.