Shep Smith Finally Comes Out

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Shep's not getting enough attention these days at Fox? :yawn: This was not news to anyone that I know of. :rolleyes:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
My thought exactly ..... why do these people feel the need to announce to everyone

...for the same reason celebrities get in front of mics and cams over their latest trip to rehab/break up with their significant other/rejection from the school play in nursery school/comment on the climate or polar bears/abuse of power by their superiors/blab about their show or hotel or golf course or school or water bottles or steak etc, etc, etc, etc.

It's promotion and advertising, the life of their careers. You're asking why do whales and dolphins surface every once in awhile. It's what they do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I get worn out with these celebretards who try to say that they didn't "come out" because they were afraid.

Um?

Gays have been part of our public culture since I can remember. Elton John? Freddie Mercury? Freaking Liberace? I do not recall any of their careers being ended because they were gay. Ellen came out a zillion years ago, and her career took off. Nobody cares about stupid Shep Smith's sex life. And PS, Barry Manilow, everybody already assumed you were gay, on the rare occasion they thought about it at all - no need to make a production out of it.

So Shep's proclamations of persecution are just so much bull####, and typical of agenda-driven Lefties.

stew77

On that note: when I was in my teens, my Mother and her 4 girlfriends took me to a Liberace concert. I must it was one of the best concerts I have ever seen...! Showmanship extrodinary. He had everyone laughing, singing and just swaying to the music. I have been to a few concerts since then and they are all great...but that one was one of the best. Another one was seeing Blood, Sweat & Tears and Chicago on the same bill, for only $2.00! Then there is that time Grace Slick fell into my lap....! Oh the memories..........!!