Why the Comey decision makes no sense

tommyjo

Now, I know all you good little right wing sheep think Mr. Trump's firing of Comey was appropriate and that any objections are simply the responses of sore losers over the last election (sort of the moronic response typified by the administration--i.e. Kelly Ann Conway).

However, since none of seem to have the capacity to question the actions of a Republican President who is unqualified for the job (yet you are quite capable of questioning a Democrat who is unqualified)...here are some basic questions for you to consider followed up by the very basic point that shows what a terrible leader/manager we currently have in the WH:

1. Why fire Comey now? (there is no pressing issue, there is no immediate conduct unbecoming that warranted an immediate dismissal)

2. Why was Comey not recalled to DC to be told in person by the boss that he was being let go? (Christ even the manager of a McDonald's fires people in person.)

3. Why wasn't Comey given the opportunity to resign? (Flynn was able to resign after lying to everyone in the WH...why was Comey fired?)

And here is the most basic relevant item that none of you sheep are considering: https://oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-01-12.pdf

Director Comey was under a DOJ Inspector General investigation for his actions during last year's campaign. That investigation is not complete. Mr. Trump nominated and the Senate approved a deputy to Mr. Sessions. The new deputy was approved two weeks ago and yesterday wrote a letter recommending the firing of Mr. Comey?

Why not wait till the IG investigation was complete?

Why? Because firing Mr. Comey distracts from the Russia investigation, throws a monkey wrench into the next scheduled testimony of Mr. Comey and, with a new FBI director has the potential to completely derail the investigation...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Now, I know all you good little right wing sheep think Mr. Trump's firing of Comey was appropriate

We simply came around to you lefties position on the matter..after you screamed for him to fired months ago.

See?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Now, I know all you good little right wing sheep think Mr. Trump's firing of Comey was appropriate and that any objections are simply the responses of sore losers over the last election

Yup! You nailed it. You morons on the left are nothing but a bunch of sniveling whiners, and will blow a fuse with everything Trump does. And you never disappoint.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, less than zippy has been turned up by any of the so-called "Russian investigations" and nothing ever will be.

PsyOps

Pixelated
1. Why fire Comey now?

2. Why was Comey not recalled to DC to be told in person by the boss that he was being let go?

3. Why wasn't Comey given the opportunity to resign?

1. Because Trump decided to fire him now. He has that right as POTUS.

2. Because Trump decided to do it that way. He is the president and doesn't need your consent on how he decides to fire someone under him.

3. Because Trump decided to fire him. He should have never been kept on to begin with.

Comey has proven, over and over again, he can't be trusted to do the right thing. You lefties knew it when it went against your thinking, and folks on the rights knew when things didn't go their way. BOTH SIDES - LEFT AND RIGHT - DEMANDED COMEY'S REMOVAL FROM THAT OFFICE AT ONE POINT OR THE OTHER. Now you hacks on the left are outraged over the very thing you demanded. You make your intention perfectly clear that your leftist, anti-Trump politics overrides any sense of honesty.

warneckutz

u3w41.jpg

mynezu.jpg

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now, I know all you good little right wing sheep think Mr. Trump's firing of Comey was appropriate and that any objections are simply the responses of sore losers over the last election (sort of the moronic response typified by the administration--i.e. Kelly Ann Conway).

However, since none of seem to have the capacity to question the actions of a Republican President who is unqualified for the job (yet you are quite capable of questioning a Democrat who is unqualified)...here are some basic questions for you to consider followed up by the very basic point that shows what a terrible leader/manager we currently have in the WH:

1. Why fire Comey now? (there is no pressing issue, there is no immediate conduct unbecoming that warranted an immediate dismissal) You don't know that. Ever see the Apprentice? Me neither but I understand it doesn't take much to lose your job.

2. Why was Comey not recalled to DC to be told in person by the boss that he was being let go? (Christ even the manager of a McDonald's fires people in person.) This is Trump. Not McDonalds.

3. Why wasn't Comey given the opportunity to resign? (Flynn was able to resign after lying to everyone in the WH...why was Comey fired?) How do you know he wasn't?

And here is the most basic relevant item that none of you sheep are considering: https://oig.justice.gov/press/2017/2017-01-12.pdf

Director Comey was under a DOJ Inspector General investigation for his actions during last year's campaign. That investigation is not complete. Mr. Trump nominated and the Senate approved a deputy to Mr. Sessions. The new deputy was approved two weeks ago and yesterday wrote a letter recommending the firing of Mr. Comey? Think about it. Trump doesn't want that investigation complete. The D's and their flock are virtually handing him a second term with the non stop over wrought emotion based caterwauling. Trump knows this only helps him. Hell, he seems to be the ONLY person who remembers what got him elected in the first place; the media.

Why not wait till the IG investigation was complete? See above

Why? Because firing Mr. Comey distracts from the Russia investigation, throws a monkey wrench into the next scheduled testimony of Mr. Comey and, with a new FBI director has the potential to completely derail the investigation...

And I'll tell you another thing. Trump does NOT want Hillary indicted OR cleared. Or, anyone, for that matter, who very may well have done the EXACT same things as she did, secret server, etc, and, guess what, THOSE are...Trump...cards to be played when NEEDED. Not when you're already winning.

Here we have one of the simplest to understand life forms to ever be before us, The Trump, and people can't seem to figure it out.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What IG investigation would be waiting for them to complete??

You're FIRED!!

Best Apprentice season yet!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What IG investigation would be waiting for them to complete??

You're FIRED!!

Best Apprentice season yet!!

I think Trump has people at work finding out what he can do that;

He can do unilaterally
Has been called for in the past by opponents

and

is guaranteed to piss people off

h3mech

again POTUS can do whatever he want, and my personal opinion he should have been fired a long time ago. he works at the pleasure of the president

1. Why fire Comey now? (there is no pressing issue, there is no immediate conduct unbecoming that warranted an immediate dismissal)

2. Why was Comey not recalled to DC to be told in person by the boss that he was being let go? (Christ even the manager of a McDonald's fires people in person.)

3. Why wasn't Comey given the opportunity to resign? (Flynn was able to resign after lying to everyone in the WH...why was Comey fired?)

Director Comey was under a DOJ Inspector General investigation for his actions during last year's campaign. That investigation is not complete. Mr. Trump nominated and the Senate approved a deputy to Mr. Sessions. The new deputy was approved two weeks ago and yesterday wrote a letter recommending the firing of Mr. Comey?

Why not wait till the IG investigation was complete?

Hijinx

again POTUS can do whatever he want, and my personal opinion he should have been fired a long time ago. he works at the pleasure of the president

I love the way these stupid people keep bringing up Russia, but they never mention Hillary selling our Uranium to Russia.