Dutch oven

Clem72

Best trick I ever pulled was to stick my butt out the side of the covers and cut loose, then tell the wife I was chivalrous for not trapping that one under the covers. She immediately pulled them over her head, and found the silent but deadly I dropped just before.

PeoplesElbow

The little woman tried to dutch oven me, what she fully think out at the time that my significant height advantage over her made her dutch oven herself only. She realized the error in her ways when I grabbed the blanket and held it over her head.

acommondisaster

Shortly after we got married, my husband did a whole house fumigation. I came home off the midshift and opened the front door to discover that, left to his own devices, he'd fixed himself an entire can of pork and beans for dinner. I momentarily considered divorce.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lol! I fixed a large can of the same for lunch yesterday. Added in a bunch of pan fried ham chunks....mmmmm.

littlelady

God bless the USA
ANYONE EVER FART UNDER THE BLANKET AND THEN PULL IT OVER YOUR WIFES HEAD...LOL:lmao:

No. Decorum, manners and knowing where the bathroom is a great marriage saver. My hub has never done that to me, nor me to him. I am glad I am not married to you, and count my blessings in life. :smile:

Just proof how immature men can be. What you did is actually rude to your wife. Thank goodness women rule, or all hell would break loose. :smile:

Last edited:

Kinnakeet

No. Decorum, manners and knowing where the bathroom is a great marriage saver. My hub has never done that to me, nor me to him. I am glad I am not married to you, and count my blessings in life. :smile:

Just proof how immature men can be. What you did is actually rude to your wife. Thank goodness women rule, or all hell would break loose. :smile:

(What you did is actually rude to your wife)WRONG it is funny as hell.the fart game is very amusing and you should try it once and awhile Ive being married for 25 years:lmao: