Harry Reid

This_person

"I am writing to inform you that my office has determined that these actions may violate the Hatch Act...Through your partisan actions, you may have broken the law." - Harry Reid writing to James Comey.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
""I called on FBI Director James Comey to resign his position after his recent communication with members of Congress regarding the bureau's review of emails potentially related to Hillary Clinton's personal email server," (S. Cohen - D)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"My confidence in the FBI director's ability to lead this agency has been shaken," (H. "Island rolling over" Johnson - D )

Toxick

Splat
I can't wait till the late night talk-shows make fun of the contrast between these recent Democrats' quotes and their attitude today. It should be hearty laughs tonight!

I hope I don't need a sarcasm smiley for everyone to appreciate the fluoroantimonic acid that I'm trying to intone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't wait till the late night talk-shows make fun of the contrast between these recent Democrats' quotes and their attitude today. It should be hearty laughs tonight!

I hope I don't need a sarcasm smiley for everyone to appreciate the fluoroantimonic acid that I'm trying to intone.

You don't. Someone used the flashy thingie on the Left and their memory began anew yesterday morning.

tommyjo

Morons...here is what our illustrious President has said...

Oct. 31, 2016 — “It took a lot of guts. I really disagreed with him. I was not his fan. But I’ll tell you what he did, he brought back his reputation. He brought it back. He’s got to hang tough because there’s a lot of — a lot of people want him to do the wrong thing. What he did was the right thing,” Trump said, after Comey sent a letter to Congress saying that he was reopening the Clinton email investigation.

April 12, 2017 — “No, it’s not too late, but, you know, I have confidence in him,” Trump said during a Fox Business Network interview, in response to a question about whether it was too late to ask Comey to step down.

Why the abrupt change of heart?? Easy....Comey getting too close...Trump knows what he did or what those around him did...he is more afraid of that coming out than he is for taking the heat over the stupid and ridiculous way in which he and his administration handled this. Naturally, none of you can see that...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Why the abrupt change of heart?? Easy....Comey getting too close...Trump knows what he did or what those around him did...he is more afraid of that coming out than he is for taking the heat over the stupid and ridiculous way in which he and his administration handled this. Naturally, none of you can see that...
You've been inhaling, haven't you.

This_person

You make good points about the hypocritical things said by Trump now, but then you ruin your own point.

Do you really think the investigation stops without Comey there? Do you think there's some Comey-only investigation that now is ended? Shirley you're not that stoopid.

First, what is the crime being investigated? We know the charge is that somehow the Russians influenced our election - but even that charge alone makes no sense since the loser won the popular vote. Follow-up to that is that no one can figure out HOW they were supposed to have influenced our election. Next, the charge is that somehow the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to do - um, well, no one knows what they did but they sure colluded to do it. Except, Feinstein, Clapper, Nunes, Comey, pretty much anyone involved on the left and right in the House, Senate, and DoJ have all said there is no evidence of any collusion. Combine that with no evidence of influence, and what is it do you think Trump was afraid of from Comey?

Make your valid point about the hypocrisy of Trump's statement, and END IT THERE! You try to go too far and just #### it up, ####ing up your original point in the process.....[smh]