Trump Trolls Hate-Filled Democrats

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump Trolls Hate-Filled Democrats — And I Can’t Stop Laughing

In Trump’s letter to Comey, Trump mentions that Comey told him three times he was not under investigation. Now, the way this is being handled by the Drive-Bys is, “Well, man, Trump really blew it on this. Trump really messed up! He shouldn’t have put that. He just can’t help himself. He had to let everybody know that he’s innocent He had to know, and he put Comey on the spot.” They’re missing the entire point. You have to know Donald Trump. Yeah, it may look awkward; yeah, it may look unusual.

This is Donald Trump… Can I translate this for you? This is Donald Trump saying, “Despite the fact the guy ain’t after me, I’m letting him go anyway.” That’s all this means. It’s not Trump saying, “I’m innocent. I didn’t do anything. You can’t prove it.” He’s not doing a Bart Simpson. He’s simply saying, “Hey, despite the fact the guy told me three times they’re not looking at me; I haven’t done anything — despite the fact that he’s helping me out here — I still have to get rid of him.” But there’s still the detail of the detail, the detail of the news.

Comey has told Trump three times he’s not under investigation? Why hasn’t Comey announced that? Comey’s announced everything else about this case. Comey’s violated every rule there is in conducting investigations, especially investigations that are not gonna end up with anybody being charged. That July 5th press conference… We’ve mentioned this I don’t know how many times. That July 5th press conference was totally uncalled for, and it ended up… You can prove that by looking at the various ideological interests in the country.

The left loved certain aspects of it and hated certain aspects of it, and people on the right loved certain aspects. But nobody should have loved it because it was a total bastardization of the criminal justice procedures. What he did just isn’t done. But that’s for later. Three times, James Comey… You think Trump’s lying about this? You think Trump would put this in this resignation letter if this isn’t true? You know what’s gonna happen now? The Drive-Bys are gonna try to get hold of Comey. He was supposed to address a Senate committee tomorrow.

tommyjo

[
QUOTE=GURPS;5767170]

Comey has told Trump three times he’s not under investigation? Why hasn’t Comey announced that?
Maybe because its not true? Is there any independent confirmation of this? No.

Three times, James Comey… You think Trump’s lying about this?
Yes...anybody who has actually paid attention over the past 2 years should readily and easily accept that the President would lie about this.

You think Trump would put this in this resignation letter if this isn’t true?
Yes...Trump has shown time and time again that he will do anything to deflect attention away from or inhibit the progress of this investigation.

You know what’s gonna happen now? The Drive-Bys are gonna try to get hold of Comey. He was supposed to address a Senate committee tomorrow.
Of course people are going to want to interview Comey. Anyone who is actually interested in understanding the means, methods and impacts of Russian interference in the last election would demand Comey's appearance. Only people who are only interested in protecting a President or a party aren't interested in what Comey has to say. The Senate committee investigating this mess has already invited him to testify.

SamSpade

Yes...Trump has shown time and time again that he will do anything to deflect attention away from or inhibit the progress of this investigation.

Which has shown - so far - what? This far into Watergate, people were already in jail - and there was a verifiable CRIME that people knew about.

All of this is just swirling conjecture. Next week when Trump puts Russian dressing on his salad, it will be front page of the New York Times.

This is laughable. I'd get tired of it too. Piss or get off the pot.

This_person

The Senate committee investigating this mess...

Wait, who??? I thought now that Comey was fired all of the investigations by all of the agencies doing the investigating were ground to a screeching halt.....Are you trying to tell me that the firing of Comey has no direct relation to whether there are still investigations going on??!!??? Doesn't that completely negate the whole "inhibit the progress of this investigation" charge you just made a few characters ago?

You're going to have to pick an argument and stick with it. This switching back and forth is counter-productive to accomplishing a point you're trying to make.

SamSpade

Wait, who??? I thought now that Comey was fired all of the investigations by all of the agencies doing the investigating were ground to a screeching halt.....Are you trying to tell me that the firing of Comey has no direct relation to whether there are still investigations going on??!!???

Huh? I thought he fired the WHOLE FREAKIN' FBI!

It was just ONE guy?