Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mr. Tire in California

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    So, it bonds to the well because it's made of a different metal than the well. Well.....hmmm.....and a BFH won't work, I guess.
    Weeeeeel, it will, if you decide to just do the "Next higher assembly" method and just replace the heads :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Focus, nerds. This is a community site, so I figured there was maybe a community solution?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisYohn View Post
    Focus, nerds. This is a community site, so I figured there was maybe a community solution?
    Community solution? Don't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Although you might be spitting in the ocean, you might try the BBB.....or go to Tires Plus next time. If you went in there with anything other than a tire issue, that's where your problem started. I would; and have; gone to Tires Plus to get tires patched. They even fixed a lawn mower tire I took in.....didn't charge me for it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisYohn View Post
    WE saw the only real answer back in post #2, nothing left to do but kibbitz.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    WE saw the only real answer back in post #2, nothing left to do but kibbitz.
    You meant 'chat', right?
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Members who have read this thread: 85