Keith Olbermann Pleads with Spy Agencies Around the World to Help Him Take Down Trump

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Keith Olbermann Pleads with Spy Agencies Around the World to Help Him Take Down Trump

"I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world," Olby began dramatically.

To them as entities, entireties as bureaucracies making official decisions, and to the individuals who make decisions of conscience. To GCHQ and MI6 in the UK, to the BND in Germany, the DGSE in France, the ASIS in Australia, and even of the GRU in Russia, where they must already be profoundly aware that they have not merely helped put an amoral cynic in power here, but an uncontrollable one, whose madness is genuine and whose usefulness—even to them—is at an end.

To all of them, and to the world's journalists, I make this plea: We the citizens of the United States of America are the victims of a coup. We need your leaks, your information, your intelligence, your recordings, your videos, your conscience. The civilian government and the military of the United States are no longer in the hands of the people, nor in the control of any responsible individuals on whom you can rely....

SamSpade

To all of them, and to the world's journalists, I make this plea: We the citizens of the United States of America are the victims of a coup.

Does anyone on the left at least agree that calling this a COUP is over the line into insanity?

When my children were smaller - as all parents have observed all the way into the teen years (hopefully not beyond that) - ANYTIME something doesn't go their way - it's "unfair".
Someone stole their homework. Someone hid their shoes. Everyone is against them. They cheated.
If you're any good at parenting, eventually they learn - you don't get everything you want; it's not the rest of the world; no one wants your homework or shoes - and sometimes you lose, fair and square.
They didn't cheat. You lost. A good sport says what the Brooklyn Dodgers always used to say - wait till next year.

These twerps never learned this. I should feel sorry for them, but I don't. Eventually in life, you're responsible for yourself.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You're asking the insane to identify crazy behavior.

To them this is normal behavior.

tommyjo

[
QUOTE=SamSpade;5767502]Does anyone on the left at least agree that calling this a COUP is over the line into insanity?

That dumbass Thisperson called the firing of Comey a coup just yesterday...of course he didn't understand the meaning of the word.

When my children were smaller - as all parents have observed all the way into the teen years (hopefully not beyond that) - ANYTIME something doesn't go their way - it's "unfair".
Interesting you make that point...for if you were really paying attention over the past two years you would CLEARLY understand why a large and growing majority of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump. Anything that doesn't go his way is "UNFAIR". Go all the way back to the first debate...he threatened to run as an independent if the Republican party didn't treat him "fairly"...and what did that mean to Mr. Trump...it meant they had to let him win. His childish, childlike psychosis has only gotten worse since then.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
[

That dumbass Thisperson called the firing of Comey a coup just yesterday...of course he didn't understand the meaning of the word.

Interesting you make that point...for if you were really paying attention over the past two years you would CLEARLY understand why a large and growing majority of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump. Anything that doesn't go his way is "UNFAIR". Go all the way back to the first debate...he threatened to run as an independent if the Republican party didn't treat him "fairly"...and what did that mean to Mr. Trump...it meant they had to let him win. His childish, childlike psychosis has only gotten worse since then.
No he didn't you mouth breathing moron, he quoted several lefty writers and organizations to point out their idiocy. As for the second paragraph he may have said unfair, but the right word would probably be equally and he did in fact force them to treat him that way.

SamSpade

Interesting you make that point...for if you were really paying attention over the past two years you would CLEARLY understand why a large and growing majority of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump.

Yes, well - this thread is about Olbermann - and persons on his side of the aisle who are clearly motivated by "you cheated! unfair! re-count! Russians! Electors, vote differently! Impeach (after a single day in office)!".

Scumbags. #### holster.

I've never seen such hate piled on one guy before. And according to you, he still hasn't DONE anything.

SO why do the heathen rage?