Karma, sweet karma

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
...or is it simply payback time? Shirley only TJ knows for sure.

OPEC said that one producer in particular is to blame: The U.S., where shale producers have continued to ramp up their drilling despite lower crude prices.

I've been following recent stories about some of the huge advances some US companies have in developing methods and techniques that have lowered the break-even point for fracking oil quite a bit.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/11/investing/opec-oil-u-s-supply/index.html

Last edited:

Hijinx

ummmm no - gfys
Excuse my rant and my language, but after OPEC screwed the world in the butt for years, they are now asking the rest of the world to help them raise the price so they can screw us again. Maybe so they can afford to train more pilots to fly planes into our buildings. Or so they can train more Jihadists.

I have a hard time feeling badly for OPEC.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
OPEC is done. Stick a fork in it. They have failed to have any significant or lasting effect on oil prices for quite some time now. They still play pretend though...and then cheat on each other worse than my ex.

Warron

I used to think that the US was holding out on ramping up pumping until the rest of the world used up their cheap oil, so we could capture the market. But I guess someone got sick of waiting. Or maybe recent years have caused a fear that environmental laws would prevent it from ever being pulled from the ground.