So who's MPD

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Looks like Sappipuss has left the building. Wait..no..still lurking. Thinking up next MPD no doubt...

Sapidus

Glad to see everyone has so much interest in me.

I'm honored.

Does MPD stand for md police ?

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
What does it mean?

It means multiple personality disorder; a term used on this forum when someone has been banned, and comes back as a new name. To me, it is not a disorder, it is that you just disagree so much that you get banned. That happened to me. I have, actually, been a member since 2011. I started out as mamatutu, and came back as littlelady. I have to say, though, that the powers that be on this forum let me come back. I appreciate that. It is important to me to be honest. My father always teased me that he taught me too well. :smile:

Also, I have met vrai (board mommy) irl. She is awesome. I love her posts, and am glad I am still a member here.

IMO, you don't have the markings of an MPD. I think you are new. Just know though, that I am a Pollyanna and am very trusting. :lol:

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

It means multiple personality disorder; a term used on this forum when someone has been banned, and comes back as a new name. To me, it is not a disorder, it is that you just disagree so much that you get banned. That happened to me. I have, actually, been a member since 2011. I started out as mamatutu, and came back as littlelady. I have to say, though, that the powers that be on this forum let me come back. I appreciate that. It is important to me to be honest. My father always teased me that he taught me too well. :smile:

Also, I have met vrai (board mommy) irl. She is awesome. I love her posts, and am glad I am still a member here.

IMO, you don't have the markings of an MPD. I think you are new. Just know though, that I am a Pollyanna and am very trusting. :lol:

A little off, it generally means people that post under more than one screen name at the same time to appear more people agree with them, or simply to voice an opinion that they don't want others to know that it is really them that is doing it. Hence the multiple personality part.

Sapidus

Thanks for the clarification. It explains the hostility some of the posters have. Why you would be that angry about someone who has made less than 10 posts is less easy to understand.

I don't understand why people get so mad that people have different opinions and want to ban them because of it. If you just want to pay each other on the back and tell jokes go a bar with your friends. Not a forum on politics.

I see what peopleselbow is saying but that is a level of crazy I haven't reached yet!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Thanks for the clarification. It explains the hostility some of the posters have. Why you would be that angry about someone who has made less than 10 posts is less easy to understand. I don't understand why people get so mad that people have different opinions and want to ban them because of it. If you just want to pay each other on the back and tell jokes go a bar with your friends. Not a forum on politics. I see what peopleselbow is saying but that is a level of crazy I haven't reached yet!

It is the delivery of your thoughts and opinions. The fakeness of your inquisitiveness. You must either be real stupid and ignorant and naive, or are here to push some narrative that we can see through and want no part of.