Tiny house

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Some picture of our tiny house. They make great use of the available space. It hooks up similar to an RV. It isn't hard plumbed or wired in. Plenty of windows and it appears much larger than it is.

DSCF9155.jpg

DSCF9173.jpg

DSCF9098.jpg

DSCF9166.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF9154.jpg
    DSCF9154.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 261
  • DSCF9095.jpg
    DSCF9095.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 274

littlelady

God bless the USA
I love the Tiny House show on HGTV. I wish I could live so simply, and get rid of stuff. We still have stuff, even though we got rid of a ton of stuff when we moved, recently. Y'all are having waaayyy too much fun!

Pete

Repete
I don't get the tiny house thing. I mean I get the downsizing and mobility but why not buy a 5th wheel?

black dog

Free America
I would believe it has a much more homey feeling alone with being semi permanent.
Along with some full size features.

Pete

Repete
I would believe it has a much more homey feeling alone with being semi permanent.
Along with some full size features.
Maybe I guess but my 5th wheel is huge inside with all the amenities and highly portable. Hell I could easily live in mine full time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't get the tiny house thing. I mean I get the downsizing and mobility but why not buy a 5th wheel?

Because they're so cute! Way cuter than an RV - even yours. This model isn't really portable. It could be with some modifications, but this is more meant to be a permanent cottage.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
RVs are built with an eye towards low weight. This tiny house has plenty of lumber in it. I'm sure it's 3-4 times heavier than an RV. The height may be an issue also.