‘Impeach Maxine Waters’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Impeach Maxine Waters’ street art appears near Inglewood town hall meeting

Not-so-friendly street art greeted California Congresswoman Maxine Waters to a Inglewood town hall meeting on Saturday.

Famed artist Sabo posted several works around the venue and posted photos on his Unsavory Agents Facebook page.

A bench sign highlighted the Time magazine report this week that President Trump gets two scoops of ice cream while White House guests receive one.

maxine-waters-sabo-1-768x576.jpg

:killingme

Meanwhile, a Trump supporter attending the event was told to “go back to Europe” by a Waters’ supporter.

“Go back to England– and Irish, too. That’s where you’re going to go back,” the man said, waving at the camera.

“I’m not from England,” the man filming responded.

“Pilgrim,” the man declared before walking away.

Right Like Americans of African Decent are 'natives' as either

Hijinx

What an important piece of news.

Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream.

You have to give Time magazine credit, they are right there with the important news of the day.

SamSpade

What an important piece of news.

Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream.

You have to give Time magazine credit, they are right there with the important news of the day.

When I saw people talking about this, I thought it was something from SNL. Seriously.
I hadn't seen it in the news.

Why isn't the left seriously embarrassed by this stuff? Do they realize that eventually they're only going to appeal to profoundly die-hard Trump-haters -
but even a lot of lefties are going to throw their hands in the air and say finally, dammit, enough!
I already see this among my left-leaning friends who aren't jumping on everything anti-Trump.
I'm seeing a little in the ones who march and post on Facebook and - they're tired of the anger. They want answers.

Hijinx

When I saw people talking about this, I thought it was something from SNL. Seriously.
I hadn't seen it in the news.

Why isn't the left seriously embarrassed by this stuff? Do they realize that eventually they're only going to appeal to profoundly die-hard Trump-haters -
but even a lot of lefties are going to throw their hands in the air and say finally, dammit, enough!
I already see this among my left-leaning friends who aren't jumping on everything anti-Trump.
I'm seeing a little in the ones who march and post on Facebook and - they're tired of the anger. They want answers.

3 Times reporters are having ice cream with Trump and all they got from the session was that he got more ice cream than they did, but not one of them had the balls to ask for another scoop.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In addition to Ice Cream-gate, let's not forget how the press spent days raving because Trump suggested that Chris Christie try the meatloaf.

Oh, the outrage!