Trump has spent 20% of his presidency golfing. Article

Sapidus

The frequency with which Trump plays golf isn't really an issue -- just as it wasn't for former President Barack Obama. The presidency is an overwhelmingly difficult job, and the office-holder is certainly entitled to a handful of hours every week to take a load off. However, Trump was particularly critical of how many rounds President Barack Obama played in office, and so now he looks somewhat hypocritical in retrospect.

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.
3:35 PM - 14 Oct 2014
1,201 1,201 Retweets 991 991 likes

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...nt-donald-trump-played-golf-in-office-103836/

SamSpade

Doesn't this article SAY clearly enough that they have no idea how much golf he is playing? Only that he is THERE?

When I went to Ethiopia to adopt my daughter, we went to the golf club about three or four times - but I never set foot on the course.
It just happens they have the nicest restaurant in town on the nicest looking piece of property in the city.

I don't know WHAT someone critical of ME might say, but I've actually never played golf in my life.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's amazing that Trump can spend 20% of his time playing golf and STILL have the most active and industrious presidency in recent history. Makes you wonder what those other lazy slackers were doing.

Sapidus

It's amazing that Trump can spend 20% of his time playing golf and STILL have the most active and industrious presidency in recent history. Makes you wonder what those other lazy slackers were doing.

This has to be sarcasm.
By what measure do you believe he has accomplished anything?
By all accounts he has accomplished very little so far beside EO. He has shown he is unable to lead and unable to get any legislation passed despite controlling the House and Senate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This has to be sarcasm.
By all accounts he has accomplished very little so far beside EO. He has shown he is unable to lead and unable to get any legislation passed despite controlling the House and Senate.

Perhaps if you would consume news other than the retardation that comes out of MSNBC/CNN/ThinkProgress you would be more informed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This has to be sarcasm.

LOL! :picksuptodaystalkingpointsandmovesout:

Sapidus

Doesn't this article SAY clearly enough that they have no idea how much golf he is playing? Only that he is THERE?

When I went to Ethiopia to adopt my daughter, we went to the golf club about three or four times - but I never set foot on the course.
It just happens they have the nicest restaurant in town on the nicest looking piece of property in the city.

I don't know WHAT someone critical of ME might say, but I've actually never played golf in my life.

Do you think Ethiopia and West Palm beach have a lot in common? I'm sure West Palm Beach has many other restaurants and Hotels with nice views.

Did you block the press pool from following you on your trip?

Last edited:

Sapidus

Perhaps if you would consume news other than the retardation that comes out of MSNBC/CNN/ThinkProgress you would be more informed.

Please do share your inside information. I think even Fox, Brietbart and Drudge would be excited to hear about these accomplishments.

I heard a good joke over the weekend.

Trump supporters would let Trump crap in their mouths if they thought it would mean a liberal would have to smell it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you think Ethiopia and West Palm beach have a lot in common? I'm sure West Palm Beach has many other restaurants and Hotels with nice views.

How is it that you don't understand how stupid it makes you look when you post responses like this?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please do share your inside information.

I don't have "inside information". It's all right on TV and right on the internet. If you can't find it, that's your problem. Stop getting your "news" from Buzzfeed and Facebook and perhaps you can be more knowledgeable.

SamSpade

If I *owned* one in any country, I think that would be my first stop, even if it was just to use the bathroom.
I think it's ridiculous to speculate without ANY data.

And if it was MY club, I'd disinvite anyone I damned well please. No one has a right to me all the time.

SamSpade

I don't have "inside information". It's all right on TV and right on the internet. If you can't find it, that's your problem. Stop getting your "news" from Buzzfeed and Facebook and perhaps you can be more knowledgeable.

While it might be debated that the bills passed might be of dubious value - I believe he's signed around 30 or so bills into law.
Claiming he's only done EO's is simply false.

Sapidus

Sorry but I only read real news sources and I am unable to find many mentions of all these great accomplishments. I think the biggest "win" would be Trumpcare and that is already a disaster that is not likely to pass the senate in its current form. Perhaps you should do a bit more reading.

Sapidus

While it might be debated that the bills passed might be of dubious value - I believe he's signed around 30 or so bills into law.
Claiming he's only done EO's is simply false.

Which is exactly why i said "By all accounts he has accomplished very little so far beside EO's" I didn't claim he had only done EO's. Just that what he had done was not overly significant.

philibusters

I think the argument that Trump plays golf too much might be unfair, but at the same time what has he done that makes this Presidency the most active and industrious presidency in recent history?

PsyOps

Pixelated
The frequency with which Trump plays golf isn't really an issue -- just as it wasn't for former President Barack Obama. The presidency is an overwhelmingly difficult job, and the office-holder is certainly entitled to a handful of hours every week to take a load off. However, Trump was particularly critical of how many rounds President Barack Obama played in office, and so now he looks somewhat hypocritical in retrospect.

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.
3:35 PM - 14 Oct 2014
1,201 1,201 Retweets 991 991 likes

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...nt-donald-trump-played-golf-in-office-103836/

Yeah, but Trump has a much better swing than Obama. Obama swings like a girl.