Trump gave Russia classified information

Sapidus

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/15/15643720/trump-russia-classified-intelligence-post

Gross incompetence

"After Trump disclosed the information, which one of the officials described as spontaneous, officials immediately called the CIA and the National Security Agency, both of which have agreements with a number of allied intelligence services, and informed them what had happened.

While the president has the authority to disclose even the most highly classified information at will, in this case he did so without consulting the ally that provided it, which threatens to jeopardize what they called a longstanding intelligence-sharing agreement, the U.S. officials said."

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sharing information - even classified information - with other countries who share the same enemy is not unusual.

And the fact that this was leaked out to the media is more concerning than the sharing.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Sharing information - even classified information - with other countries who share the same enemy is not unusual.

And the fact that this was leaked out to the media is more concerning than the sharing.
I don't know about more concerning, but yeah, you have to wonder how trump still has so many leakers around him.

Tomorrow ought to be interesting

Sapidus

Please read the above paragraph. It is classified information for a reason. Our allies provide it to us with the understanding that we aren't going to share it. Hence why the CIA and NSA were immediately called.

I would hope that anyone witnessing such gross incompetence would put country first and leak the information. We should be informed if our President is putting our allies and alliances at jeopardy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So you're happy to just take their word for it, eh? No source, no names as to who told them this, just if they say it it must be true?

You're so cute.

WashPo is long past the point where I'll just take their word for it. They're going to have to cough up someone who might have actually been in the meeting who actually heard this happen. Otherwise they're lying, just like that bitch who made up the rape story that was published in Rolling Stone.

But hey, don't you ever question anything, dude. Keep doing you. :yay:

We should be informed if our President is putting our allies and alliances at jeopardy.

Uh huh. And now that you know, what can you possibly do with that information, besides come to a forum and bitch. Will you having that information change anything? Will the practice of sharing classified info between high-ranking officials stop?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The National Security Advisor says he was in the room and the story is bull####. Didn't happen.

And he's a real person, not the unnamed "source" that WashPo quoted (because it's probably some tard in their newspool who totally made that up).

tommyjo

The National Security Advisor says he was in the room and the story is bull####. Didn't happen.

And he's a real person, not the unnamed "source" that WashPo quoted (because it's probably some tard in their newspool who totally made that up).

Huh...and why would anything anyone in the Trump admin says? They pledge loyalty to Trump not the US.

You really need to wake up and look around. You and the rest of the morons who voted for Trump in the primaries made a serious error. Every fault this man displays as President was readily apparent before the primaries. But you voted for his dumb ass anyway...because you read HIS book!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Please read the above paragraph. It is classified information for a reason. Our allies provide it to us with the understanding that we aren't going to share it. Hence why the CIA and NSA were immediately called.

I would hope that anyone witnessing such gross incompetence would put country first and leak the information. We should be informed if our President is putting our allies and alliances at jeopardy.

You do understand that the president can declassify anything he wants? And that's not to say I agree with Trump's decision to do this. I don't know enough about it to come to a conclusion about the wisdom of his actions. I'm not going to knee jerk on this; unlike you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Huh...and why would anything anyone in the Trump admin says? They pledge loyalty to Trump not the US.

And the WashPo has pledged loyalty to the DNC, not journalistic integrity.

Like I said, if you want to believe something this serious with no source, no evidence, nor any proof whatsoever that it happened, you go right ahead.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You do understand that the president can declassify anything he wants? And that's not to say I agree with Trump's decision to do this. I don't know enough about it to come to a conclusion about the wisdom of his actions. I'm not going to knee jerk on this; unlike you.

The bots are losing their hivemind. Wouldn't it be great if they'd all stroke out?

I'm getting super tired of these bull#### unsourced rumor mill made up stories. And I'm way past super tired of mindless progs.

Oh, and I enjoy The Five but Bob Beckel is an #######. If he calls Jesse Watters "son" one more time I'm going to go through my TV screen and choke that bitch out. He's always been a jerk, but recently he's gone over the edge and become unwatchable. I'm super tired of his ass, too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
investigating.jpg

Sapidus

Of course I know that. Which is why I quoted it in my initial post which you couldn't bother to finish reading before you had a knee jerk reaction to condemn my statement.

Hijinx

The Russians shared intelligence with Obama. They warned of the Boston Bombers, but Obama played with himself instead of acting.
The Russians and ourselves are engaged in a shooting match in Syria.
If Trump had information that ISIS may be preparing to bomb airplaned , why should he not inform Russia as they did us about Boston.

How did the Post find out that the info came from an ally, and it was so secret that they didn't share it with anyone else.
Does the Post know the ally and if they do how did they find out.?
Trump HAS to find out who is spreading this sh1t, and informing the newspapers.
The Media and their pimps are interfering with National Security.

Hijinx

Of course I know that. Which is why I quoted it in my initial post which you couldn't bother to finish reading before you had a knee jerk reaction to condemn my statement.

Like your knee jerk reaction to the Post.

Sapidus

The Russians shared intelligence with Obama. They warned of the Boston Bombers, but Obama played with himself instead of acting.
The Russians and ourselves are engaged in a shooting match in Syria.
If Trump had information that ISIS may be preparing to bomb airplaned , why should he not inform Russia as they did us about Boston.

How did the Post find out that the info came from an ally, and it was so secret that they didn't share it with anyone else.
Does the Post know the ally and if they do how did they find out.?
Trump HAS to find out who is spreading this sh1t, and informing the newspapers.
The Media and their pimps are interfering with National Security.

Or it could be that a hero is letting the American people know exactly how incompetent our president is.

If he is that stupid we should get to know about it.

This wasn't information our information to share as the cases you mention above. This was classified information amour rally shared with us. If they wanted Russia to know about they would have told Russia. There is a protocol to classified information given by allies

Hijinx

Or it could be that a hero is letting the American people know exactly how incompetent our president is.

If he is that stupid we should get to know about it.

This wasn't information our information to share as the cases you mention above. This was classified information amour rally shared with us. If they wanted Russia to know about they would have told Russia. There is a protocol to classified information given by allies

How do you know this. Were you in the room?
Or are you taking the third hand word of a couple of Media turds who may have a spy in the WH or who may be making this sh1t up themselves.
You actually trust the Media.? That isn't smart.

IMO you will believe anything anti- Trump. A decision I came by when reading you posts.
Maybe you should try using an open mind ( Just for the fun of it).

This_person

So we have "former officials" of the government quoted anonymously saying he did something, and everyone in the room saying he didn't do the thing. This does not seem like a hard one to figure out.

Recall, it was just a few days ago that WAPO reported the assistant AG was ready to resign over the firing of Comey, and HE says, "that's bull####." It would seem the WAPO is not very accurate with their reporting.

Hijinx

So we have "former officials" of the government quoted anonymously saying he did something, and everyone in the room saying he didn't do the thing. This does not seem like a hard one to figure out.

Recall, it was just a few days ago that WAPO reported the assistant AG was ready to resign over the firing of Comey, and HE says, "that's bull####." It would seem the WAPO is not very accurate with their reporting.

They are deliberately inaccurate. As is the NYT and others.

They have an agenda, and destroying Trump is that agenda.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Reports out this morning that this whole story is false. General McMaster (who was in the room at the time) denies this exchange happened. The Russian foreign minister is denying the conversation took place.

As hard as it is to get to the truth of these things, if this turns out this is a false story, I believe this is criminal and think WaPo needs to be held accountable for it. It's getting old putting up with fake news, all aimed at trying to destroy Trump. Sapidus, I realize you have an anti-Trump agenda, and want these things to be true, but I don't blame you for posting this story. We just can't trust anything that's reported anymore. The media, on both sides, have agendas and aren't interested in reporting the truth.