Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeep Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Put a sticker on the windshield or lift it, you'll get the damn Wrangler Wave
    I have a hard enough time waving back at all the bikers, aint got not time for the Jeepers:)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I have a hard enough time waving back at all the bikers, aint got not time for the Jeepers:)
    You get to double up your waves though... it's really a good deal if you think about it...
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    You get to double up your waves though... it's really a good deal if you think about it...

I go all winter barely waving at anyone, then it hits 70 and I'm like a damn windmill
    "I aim to misbehave."

Well, not overpriced compared to others in it's class, I don't think. Price out other vehicles in it's class and compare features and it comes in pretty well.
    The only one that appears to be the best challenger in its class is the Rav4. Where most of the add-ons are optional with the Cherokee are standard with the Rav4. But I am really trying to steer away from foreign makers.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I'm considering buying a Jeep Cherokee. Any owners out there have any opinions on it?

sure XJ Cherokees are great 2 - 300,000 miles easy

used ones are cheap
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

But I am really trying to steer away from foreign makers.
    Better stay away from Italian owned companies incorporated in the Netherlands that assemble their vehicles in Toledo Ohio out of parts made in Changsha China.

The only one that appears to be the best challenger in its class is the Rav4. Where most of the add-ons are optional with the Cherokee are standard with the Rav4. But I am really trying to steer away from foreign makers.
    Meh, I care less about nationality than that the vehicle meets my needs and budget. I also care less about what's standard and not and see about pricing with equivalent features. For us, since the RAV4 offers nothing remotely like the Trailhawk, and nowhere near the towing capability, we didn't crosshop that.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    Better stay away from Italian owned companies incorporated in the Netherlands that assemble their vehicles in Toledo Ohio out of parts made in Changsha China.
    Most makers operate on a global basis these days.
    "I aim to misbehave."

If you own a jeep down here its law you HAVE to be a member of the somdjeepers!
    "You die and go to heaven, I'll stay here in Bermuda".

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmaryland View Post
    If you own a jeep down here its law you HAVE to be a member of the somdjeepers!
    Nah, not much of a joiner :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 51