Kellyanne sez: You a lie!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...o-claims-she-is-disgusted-by-trump-off-camera

Perhaps you've heard Mika and Morning Joe blathering that Kellyanne Conway secretly loathes The Donald.

Kellyanne responds:

“It is a privilege to assist President Trump in the White House, just as it was during the campaign. I know him, I respect him, I believe in him, and I am confident in his capacity to be a transformative and successful President,” Conway said in the statement.

Kellyanne had a very successful career before Daddy came along, and now that she's won an election she is likely in even more demand. What's unlikely is that she's eating #### from all sides because she needs what probably isn't even that great a paycheck.

I'm disappointed in Joe. That is the only fan letter I've ever written in my life, to him during the Clinton impeachment hearings because of his humor and good nature in putting the nattering nabobs in their place. I used to like Mika, too, even when I didn't agree with her opinions. Now they're flacks and lackeys, toeing that MSNBC line because they're too lazy to get real jobs at a real network.