Trump asked Comey to let investigation go

Grumpy

"The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter."

Funny stuff :yay: More unnamed sources.

Sapidus

"The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter."

Funny stuff :yay: More unnamed sources.
Comey will be leaking like a spigot within the week.

Remember Deepthroat? Unnamed sources can do a lot of damage.

Midnightrider

I wonder if trump has ever dealt with people who make a record of every conversation. Lots in the government do. I guess this is the flip side of trumps 'better hope we don't have tapes' comment.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Chaffetz has now asked the FBI for all documents relating to Comey and Trump.

This sounds like the beginning of the end for Trump

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...demands-all-fbi-documents-trump-comey-n760556

Please don't hold your breath. I worry about you. If I am wrong, I am wrong, but for now, I believe there is nothing to this Russian collusion thing. Putin is not Trump's friend, nor America's friend. Maybe, WDC should concentrate on getting stuff done, instead of chasing the wind, their tails, or whatever. Get to work on stuff that matters. Hillary would have lost even if Russia didn't exist.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:coffee:
RUMOR: Dina Powell Behind Leaks to Anti-Trump Media
The sources feel that the Pentagon, under Mattis, has been working in conjunction with Senator John McCain to deny security clearances based on the bogus Russia investigation.Senator McCain was working alongside his close political ally James Comey when he was FBI Director.

“We all know she slept her way to the top of NSC, working her way from the receptionist deskqualifications and given her ties to Huma Abedin is a security risk.”

Dina Powell is frequently referred to as “The Republican Huma Abedin” and is a member of Hillary Clinton’s “Vital Voices”. Powell is a good friend of Huma Abedin, who worked with her husband “at the Clinton-linked consultancy Teneo”. Powell also has connections to Obama’s confidant Valerie Jarrett

at Dick Armey’s office,” notes one NSC staffer. “She has zero qualifications and given her ties to Huma Abedin is a security risk.”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/rumor-dina-powell-behind-leaks-anti-trump-media/

Sapidus

Please don't hold your breath. I worry about you. If I am wrong, I am wrong, but for now, I believe there is nothing to this Russian collusion thing. Putin is not Trump's friend, nor America's friend. Maybe, WDC should concentrate on getting stuff done, instead of chasing the wind, their tails, or whatever. Get to work on stuff that matters. Hillary would have lost even if Russia didn't exist.

I don't think you understand the article.

If Trump asked Comey to end the investigation into Flynn that is an obstruction of justice and an impeachable offense. It doesn't matter what you think of Russia or their attempts to influence the election.

Midnightrider

If Trump asked Comey to end the investigation into Flynn that is an obstruction of justice and an impeachable offense. It doesn't matter what you think of Russia or their attempts to influence the election.
I don't think asking is obstruction, but firing comey after he didn't drop it could be.

Last edited:

Sapidus

I understand the article, and the source it came from. Thanks for your concern, though. Too bad this much energy was not put into an investigation of Hillary.

Classic Trump defense. But Hilary! But the emails! She is not the president. Get over it. Don't you know how many investigations there were of Hilary?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Classic Trump defense. But Hilary! But the emails! She is not the president. Get over it. Don't you know how many investigations there were of Hilary?

You know, you are getting a little tiring. But, yes, you are right that Hillary is not prez. :yay: I never have defended Trump, except to say that I do think he is a patriot. I can't stand his personality, or his comb over (not accepting that he is bald), and his time as a celebrity.
But, I do realize that Reagan was a celeb, too, and was a great prez. Trump was the lesser evil of my two voting options. So, you get over it. Give Trump time. You gave Obama 8 years, and we never heard from you on that. You can't even spell Hillary's name right. She is corrupt, and you know it. This whole Trump/Hillary thing should show you how hugely corrupt WDC is. Join the club to make America a better place. One prez at a time. It will take a while to undo the damage done; years and years, but it has to start somewhere. Trump is the chosen one for now. Take your blood pressure, relax, meditate, or something. You are welcome. :smile:

Actually, I have questions for you. Let's just say Trump gets impeached, are you ok with Pence as prez? Or, if something happens to Pence, are you ok with Paul Ryan? Just wondering. I do think you will agree with me that anything is better than Nancy. Let's just say something happened to Obama, would you have been ok with the big gaffer, Joe, as nice as he is? And, you do know if Trump is impeached, it does not make Hillary prez? Right? I don't know how old you are, but how do you feel about JFK's assassination? I think LBJ was behind it. I was 8 when that happened, and my conservative Repub parents were crying when I got off the school bus. What does that tell you? Now, that I am an adult, I understand their sadness. It was crying for our Country, and what will happen to Her. What do you think? Lots of questions, so little time. And, I looked up the meaning of sapidus. It explains why you are crabby. :lol: Need to go to bed. Nite nite.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Not according to several sources I heard last night. :shrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:shrug:

so what ..... there is NO proof that had anything to do with Comey's Termination

Midnightrider

:shrug:

so what ..... there is NO proof that had anything to do with Comey's Termination
We haven't even seen the memo yet, and there could/should be a cabinet full of them. It's a pretty good bet Comey made a similar record of the loyality dinner conversation.