In Ray Nagins' Chocolate City

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Now Mitch Landrieu's Chocolate City

[video=youtube;EZ9AB47AACk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9AB47AACk[/video]

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow. Disgusting. I was born and raised in NOLA. When there, I never had issues with anyone, black or white. I was trying to research where this took place, but no articles that I saw say where it happened. It could be the East Bank or West Bank. Who knows. NOLA is a sprawling city on both sides of the Mississippi River. Back in the day the people/kids I went to school with were kids of Mafia guys. I knew a few, and was glad they liked me. :lol: Sheesh. I never experienced 'racial' strife/conflict back in the day. We were all friends. That is just awful that a biker trying to stay healthy and ride with his club is hit with a stray bullet. I always said when people asked me why I didn't still live in NOLA. I told them I would never raise my children there. And, it looks like I was right.

I found where it happened. Gentilly and the Ninth Ward; known as New Orleans East. That is where the biggest outcry from Hurricane Katrina came from. Makes sense now. Very far from my stomping grounds. But, still glad I didn't stay there. Thank goodness the biker only suffered a flesh wound. How are normal people supposed to go about their daily lives with this #### going on?

http://www.neworleansonline.com/tools/neighborhoodguide/gentilly.html

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Bicycling in New Orleans. What could possibly go wrong ?

It is such a shame. What a historical place, and fun to live in back when. I just read an article that a tourist saw bullet casings laying on the sidewalk outside his hotel. Maybe, they should get rid of the archaic Napoleonic Law they still live under, and legislate by. It is worth a try. :shrug: I am long gone. But, what a truly wonderful, beautiful, and historic city. It is going to hell in a hand basket. Tear down those Confederate monuments, and obliterate the Rebel flag! Yeah, that will make a difference. Not. Very sad.

Go bikers! Go cops! Go Tigers!

Last edited:

officeguy

New Orleans is a small town with a population equivalent to the tricounty area. It has been troubled for a long time, if you grew up where 'everyone got along', you must have grown up under a giant rock (as you still seem to live under a giant rock, you may have never noticed).

The shooting and murdering is done by a group of a couple of hundred known criminals, a good number of them part of the parole&probation system already. If NO practiced 'napoleonic law', they would round them up and guillotine them on a public square as enemies of the state. That would be A solution to the homicide problem in NO. I think it would be popular.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Chocolate city? Isn't chocolate supposed to be sweet? This may explain a lot of things ...

Blacks are dumb.

IQ tests measure the innate and immutable mental capability that involves abstract thinking, logical reasoning, ability to solve novel problems and comprehend complex ideas.

Intelligence is inherited and not equally distributed among the races.

IQ by race:

• Ashkenazi Jews = 115
• East Asians = 106
• Whites = 100
• Inuits and Eskimos = 91
• South-East Asians = 87
• American Indians = 87
• Non-White Hispanics = 86
• American Blacks = 85 (average 24% White admixture)
• Middle East and North Africans = 84
• African Blacks = 67 (only 2% of Whites score this low)
• Australian Aborigines = 62
• Kalahari Bushman = 54
• Congo Pygmies = 54

Asian IQ scores cluster around the mean; thus, the cognitive variation among Whites produces more geniuses, but also more morons.

IQ studies are normed for every conceivable variable and have been conducted on twins and trans-racial adoptions, but the racial IQ gap persists, including on non-verbal tests such Raven's Matrices, digit span, and mental chronometry.

No Black civilization has ever independently developed. No modern creations exist in sub-Saharan Africa that were not brought there by Whites. Without continuous intervention, Blacks cannot even maintain what Whites gave them.

19 of the 20 poorest countries are sub-Saharan African.

There are no White Third-World nations, but all Black ones are.

Highest National IQs:

• 108 Singapore
• 106 South Korea
• 105 Japan
• 105 China
• 102 Italy
• 101 Iceland
• 101 Switzerland
• 100 Austria
• 100 Netherlands
• 100 Norway

Lowest National IQs:

• 68 Somalia
• 67 Guinea
• 67 Haiti
• 67 Liberia
• 66 Gambia
• 64 Cameroon
• 64 Gabon
• 64 Sierra Leone
• 64 Mozambique
• 59 Equatorial Guinea

Blacks are proto-humans; modern man evolved from Blacks by hybridizing with the large-brain Neanderthals:

• Blacks = 2% Archaic admixture
• Whites = 4% Neanderthal
• Asians = 5% Neanderthal + Denisovan

Genetic distance is a measure of the genetic divergence between populations. Blacks have a genetic distance of 0.23 from Whites and Asians, but only 0.17 from Erectus. That means Blacks are more genetically proximate to archaic man than to modern man.

Blacks are the only race with no DNA from the large-brain Neanderthals. Civilizations didn't begin until the Neanderthal hybridization created the larger brains in modern man:

Brain Size by Race:

• Blacks = 1267 cm
• Whites = 1347 cm
• Asians = 1364 cm

Whites' brains are faster, larger, denser, and more complex than Blacks' brains:

• 7% larger
• 126 grams heavier
• deeper fissuration in the frontal and occipital regions
• more complex convolutions
• larger frontal lobes
• more pyramidal neurons
• 16% thicker supra-grandular layer
• one standard deviation more cerebrum
• react faster on mental chronometry tests
• 600 million more neurons

Whites are only 10% of the world's population, yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known. Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA, and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography, and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, and orbit it by spacecraft, to walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the oceans depths... yet Blacks still can't even feed themselves.

Whites have to provide food, medical, financial, and engineering aid to every Black nation. Blacks cannot survive without White charity. Blacks became an out-of-control invasive species after Whites domesticated them.

No pre-contact Black society ever created a written language, or weaved cloth, or forged steel, or invented the wheel, or plow, or devised a calendar, or code of laws, or system of measurement, or math, or built a multi-story structure, or sewer, or drilled a well, or irrigated, or created any agriculture, or built a road, or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device.

Blacks were still living in the Stone Age when Whites discovered them just 400 years ago.

Blacks are the oldest race, so they should be the most advanced — but they never advanced at all. Blacks lived alone in Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources for 60,000 years; so they cannot blame slavery, racism, colonialism, culture, environment, or anything else for their failures.

Simply, life is an IQ test.

In 156 American studies that have reported the IQ means of a Black and a White sample, the mean Black-White difference is 1.1 standard deviations (SDs), or about sixteen IQ points.

In 1980, the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth administered the largest and most carefully selected national sample of 6,502 Whites and 3,022 Blacks an IQ test and found a difference of 1.2 SDs.

An IQ gap of at least 1.1 SDs for American Blacks (average 24% White admixture) and Whites has been present for the entire 100+ year history of IQ tests. The gap between African Blacks and Whites is 2.0 SDs.

Black-White IQ Distribution:

Blacks:
5% above 110 IQ
16% above 100 IQ
40% above 90 IQ
60% above 80 IQ
40% below 80 IQ
18% below 75 IQ
10% below 70 IQ

Whites:
10% above 120 IQ
18% above 115 IQ
27% above 110 IQ
40% above 105 IQ
50% above 100 IQ
60% below 105 IQ
35% below 95 IQ
15% below 85 IQ

As the New York Times put it, "...the difference in IQ points between the groups is quite significant. It means that the top sixth of Blacks score only as well on IQ tests as do the top half of Whites."

The least intelligent 10% of Whites have IQs below 80 (low functioning); 40% of Blacks do.

Only one Black in six is more intelligent than the average White; five Whites out of six are more intelligent than the average Black.

Incidently, Black female IQ is 2.4 points higher than Black male IQ. There are twice as many Black females as Black males with IQs over 120, and five times as many Black females as Black males with IQs over 140.

About 2.3% of Whites have an IQ of at least 130 (gifted), 20 times greater than the percentage of Blacks who do; only 0.00044% of African Blacks have an IQ over 130. 80% of gifted American Blacks have White admixture.

Geniuses by Race (IQ 140 or higher):

• African Blacks 1:3,500,000 (0.000003%)
• American Blacks 1:218,000 (0.0004%)
• Whites 1:83 (1.2%)

So, the per capita genius rate for Whites is 41,000 times higher than it is for African Blacks.

If all Whites in America were replaced by Blacks, the number of geniuses in the country would fall from about 2.4 million to only about 1,000.

The so-called "achievement gap" by SAT scores:

Year White Black Gap
1985 1038 839 199
1990 1031 849 185
1995 1052 857 195
2000 1060 859 201
2005 1061 863 197
2010 1063 855 208
2015 1047 846 201

This gap is so significant that colleges award Blacks 230 SAT "race bonus" points to help them qualify for admission. The Black-only National Achievement Scholarship was created because Blacks are not competitive for the National Merit Scholarship.

IQ by Race and Highest Degree Earned (1972 — 2014):

Highest Degree White IQ Black IQ Gap
High School Drop-out: 89 82 7
High School Diploma 98 90 8
Junior College Degree 102 95 7
Bachelor's Degree 108 100 8
Graduate Degree 113 102 11

Therefore, a Black with a graduate degree has an IQ equivalent to a White with a junior college degree.

Blacks can only achieve because they are mixed with White genes or because they reside in White societies. Too few of them are smart enough to even build sufficient infrastructure to allow the Black intellectual elite to achieve.

The American Psychological Association declares, "...large differences do exist between the average IQ scores of Blacks and Whites, and that these differences cannot be attributed to biases in test construction."

Hijinx

Blacvks score low on IQ tests because the tests were written by whites and are racist.

At least that's why tests to hire and promote Police and fireman in practically every city in this country were forced to be rewritten so they could pass them, or else they grade on a curve dependent on your address.
The same could be said for Physical agility tests for police and fireman lowered to get women to pass them.
Of course light roasted must know that the sh1t is going to hit the fan over his post in 5-4-3-2-1-.

limblips

PREMO Member
If I may ...

Chocolate city? Isn't chocolate supposed to be sweet? This may explain a lot of things ...

Blacks are dumb.

IQ tests measure the innate and immutable mental capability that involves abstract thinking, logical reasoning, ability to solve novel problems and comprehend complex ideas.

Intelligence is inherited and not equally distributed among the races.

IQ by race:

• Ashkenazi Jews = 115
• East Asians = 106
• Whites = 100
• Inuits and Eskimos = 91
• South-East Asians = 87
• American Indians = 87
• Non-White Hispanics = 86
• American Blacks = 85 (average 24% White admixture)
• Middle East and North Africans = 84
• African Blacks = 67 (only 2% of Whites score this low)
• Australian Aborigines = 62
• Kalahari Bushman = 54
• Congo Pygmies = 54

Asian IQ scores cluster around the mean; thus, the cognitive variation among Whites produces more geniuses, but also more morons.

IQ studies are normed for every conceivable variable and have been conducted on twins and trans-racial adoptions, but the racial IQ gap persists, including on non-verbal tests such Raven's Matrices, digit span, and mental chronometry.

No Black civilization has ever independently developed. No modern creations exist in sub-Saharan Africa that were not brought there by Whites. Without continuous intervention, Blacks cannot even maintain what Whites gave them.

19 of the 20 poorest countries are sub-Saharan African.

There are no White Third-World nations, but all Black ones are.

Highest National IQs:

• 108 Singapore
• 106 South Korea
• 105 Japan
• 105 China
• 102 Italy
• 101 Iceland
• 101 Switzerland
• 100 Austria
• 100 Netherlands
• 100 Norway

Lowest National IQs:

• 68 Somalia
• 67 Guinea
• 67 Haiti
• 67 Liberia
• 66 Gambia
• 64 Cameroon
• 64 Gabon
• 64 Sierra Leone
• 64 Mozambique
• 59 Equatorial Guinea

Blacks are proto-humans; modern man evolved from Blacks by hybridizing with the large-brain Neanderthals:

• Blacks = 2% Archaic admixture
• Whites = 4% Neanderthal
• Asians = 5% Neanderthal + Denisovan

Genetic distance is a measure of the genetic divergence between populations. Blacks have a genetic distance of 0.23 from Whites and Asians, but only 0.17 from Erectus. That means Blacks are more genetically proximate to archaic man than to modern man.

Blacks are the only race with no DNA from the large-brain Neanderthals. Civilizations didn't begin until the Neanderthal hybridization created the larger brains in modern man:

Brain Size by Race:

• Blacks = 1267 cm
• Whites = 1347 cm
• Asians = 1364 cm

Whites' brains are faster, larger, denser, and more complex than Blacks' brains:

• 7% larger
• 126 grams heavier
• deeper fissuration in the frontal and occipital regions
• more complex convolutions
• larger frontal lobes
• more pyramidal neurons
• 16% thicker supra-grandular layer
• one standard deviation more cerebrum
• react faster on mental chronometry tests
• 600 million more neurons

Whites are only 10% of the world's population, yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known. Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA, and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography, and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, and orbit it by spacecraft, to walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the oceans depths... yet Blacks still can't even feed themselves.

Whites have to provide food, medical, financial, and engineering aid to every Black nation. Blacks cannot survive without White charity. Blacks became an out-of-control invasive species after Whites domesticated them.

No pre-contact Black society ever created a written language, or weaved cloth, or forged steel, or invented the wheel, or plow, or devised a calendar, or code of laws, or system of measurement, or math, or built a multi-story structure, or sewer, or drilled a well, or irrigated, or created any agriculture, or built a road, or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device.

Blacks were still living in the Stone Age when Whites discovered them just 400 years ago.

Blacks are the oldest race, so they should be the most advanced — but they never advanced at all. Blacks lived alone in Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources for 60,000 years; so they cannot blame slavery, racism, colonialism, culture, environment, or anything else for their failures.

Simply, life is an IQ test.

In 156 American studies that have reported the IQ means of a Black and a White sample, the mean Black-White difference is 1.1 standard deviations (SDs), or about sixteen IQ points.

In 1980, the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth administered the largest and most carefully selected national sample of 6,502 Whites and 3,022 Blacks an IQ test and found a difference of 1.2 SDs.

An IQ gap of at least 1.1 SDs for American Blacks (average 24% White admixture) and Whites has been present for the entire 100+ year history of IQ tests. The gap between African Blacks and Whites is 2.0 SDs.

Black-White IQ Distribution:

Blacks:
5% above 110 IQ
16% above 100 IQ
40% above 90 IQ
60% above 80 IQ
40% below 80 IQ
18% below 75 IQ
10% below 70 IQ

Whites:
10% above 120 IQ
18% above 115 IQ
27% above 110 IQ
40% above 105 IQ
50% above 100 IQ
60% below 105 IQ
35% below 95 IQ
15% below 85 IQ

As the New York Times put it, "...the difference in IQ points between the groups is quite significant. It means that the top sixth of Blacks score only as well on IQ tests as do the top half of Whites."

The least intelligent 10% of Whites have IQs below 80 (low functioning); 40% of Blacks do.

Only one Black in six is more intelligent than the average White; five Whites out of six are more intelligent than the average Black.

Incidently, Black female IQ is 2.4 points higher than Black male IQ. There are twice as many Black females as Black males with IQs over 120, and five times as many Black females as Black males with IQs over 140.

About 2.3% of Whites have an IQ of at least 130 (gifted), 20 times greater than the percentage of Blacks who do; only 0.00044% of African Blacks have an IQ over 130. 80% of gifted American Blacks have White admixture.

Geniuses by Race (IQ 140 or higher):

• African Blacks 1:3,500,000 (0.000003%)
• American Blacks 1:218,000 (0.0004%)
• Whites 1:83 (1.2%)

So, the per capita genius rate for Whites is 41,000 times higher than it is for African Blacks.

If all Whites in America were replaced by Blacks, the number of geniuses in the country would fall from about 2.4 million to only about 1,000.

The so-called "achievement gap" by SAT scores:

Year White Black Gap
1985 1038 839 199
1990 1031 849 185
1995 1052 857 195
2000 1060 859 201
2005 1061 863 197
2010 1063 855 208
2015 1047 846 201

This gap is so significant that colleges award Blacks 230 SAT "race bonus" points to help them qualify for admission. The Black-only National Achievement Scholarship was created because Blacks are not competitive for the National Merit Scholarship.

IQ by Race and Highest Degree Earned (1972 — 2014):

Highest Degree White IQ Black IQ Gap
High School Drop-out: 89 82 7
High School Diploma 98 90 8
Junior College Degree 102 95 7
Bachelor's Degree 108 100 8
Graduate Degree 113 102 11

Therefore, a Black with a graduate degree has an IQ equivalent to a White with a junior college degree.

Blacks can only achieve because they are mixed with White genes or because they reside in White societies. Too few of them are smart enough to even build sufficient infrastructure to allow the Black intellectual elite to achieve.

The American Psychological Association declares, "...large differences do exist between the average IQ scores of Blacks and Whites, and that these differences cannot be attributed to biases in test construction."

Interesting post but what is the source of the data? Knowing the source would allow or disallow credence of the information.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Interesting post but what is the source of the data? Knowing the source would allow or disallow credence of the information.

There are many sources ...

http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...ore-gap-why-it-persists-and-what-can-be-done/
https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

There is more. Research the subject. What I posted was a comment from an article from a story about Harvard blacks students having tier own graduation. Just thought it could apply. https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-harvard-students-holding-graduation-own-043624239.html

Hijinx

I watched the video again and noticed that the bicycle riders were all over the street wheeling in and out and riding beside each other instead of single file.
I have also noticed this when they ride the narrow roads in our county.
Of course they are having a nice ride for pleasure and wish to speak to each other and ride beside each other, but is that safe?

Of course.that has nothing to do with the shooting, but people doing 15 MPH are always in danger when a ton of automobile is traveling at a much greater speed.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I watched the video again and noticed that the bicycle riders were all over the street wheeling in and out and riding beside each other instead of single file.
I have also noticed this when they ride the narrow roads in our county.
Of course they are having a nice ride for pleasure and wish to speak to each other and ride beside each other, but is that safe?

Of course.that has nothing to do with the shooting, but people doing 15 MPH are always in danger when a ton of automobile is traveling at a much greater speed.

Yup. And also, goes completely against what I was taught at least, to stay out of the road. Hey Gilligan, imagine this scenario, (I use you since you are on the water a lot, I think). You are leisurely cruising, about 5 knots, on a 21 foot center console on the edge of a shipping lane and coming astern right behind you is a 66,542 ton displacement cargo vessel bearing down on you at 12 knots. Do you, like the bicycle asses, stay put and make that behemoth try to alter course so you can continue upon your leisurely way, or do you get the hell out of the way? Little boats don't belong in active shipping lanes just like bicycles don't belong on busy roads.

Hijinx

If I may ...

Yup. And also, goes completely against what I was taught at least, to stay out of the road. Hey Gilligan, imagine this scenario, (I use you since you are on the water a lot, I think). You are leisurely cruising, about 5 knots, on a 21 foot center console on the edge of a shipping lane and coming astern right behind you is a 66,542 ton displacement cargo vessel bearing down on you at 12 knots. Do you, like the bicycle asses, stay put and make that behemoth try to alter course so you can continue upon your leisurely way, or do you get the hell out of the way? Little boats don't belong in active shipping lanes just like bicycles don't belong on busy roads.

Especially busy roads with no shoulders.

limblips

PREMO Member
If I may ...

In the boating world we call it "The Law of Gross Tonnage". You may have the right of way but it won't do you much good if the skipper of the bigger vessel doesn't know that.

stgislander

PREMO Member
In the boating world we call it "The Law of Gross Tonnage". You may have the right of way but it won't do you much good if the skipper of the bigger vessel doesn't know that.

This is becoming a very big problem with the increase of paddle craft in the water. Especially in congested port areas.