Susan Rice Says It's Horrible That Trump Wants To Put America First

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, Rice will say pretty much anything at any time.

And on Tuesday, she popped over to Georgetown University to deliver a screeching speech in which she slammed President Trump and his administration.

"Since I left the White House, I’ve become deeply concerned that the United States is squandering one of our greatest strategic assets  —  America’s leadership of the world. I’m here to argue for a better strategy  —  a progressive strategy  —  that will renew our global leadership."

"It seems that the current administration looks at the world and sees only threats. Immigrants. Refugees. Muslims. Mexicans. Even Trade. It’s: 'America First' —  and the rest of the world last," she said, according to a prepared text released before her speech.

Rice touted herself often — "I spent eight years actually reading the Presidential Daily Brief, and the last three and a half personally briefing President Obama." But she always returned to bashing the administration that succeeded her boss. Of course, she also returned to pushing a false narrative — like the Russians stealing the 2016 election.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16501/susan-rice-says-its-horrible-trump-wants-put-joseph-curl

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Rice touted herself often — "I spent eight years actually reading the Presidential Daily Brief, and the last three and a half personally briefing President Obama. When asked to do so, I trotted out some real whoppers in front of the American people and told them often, always with a straight face."

Inorite?

h3mech

go back under your rock with your leader we don't need to hear from you all anymore

And on Tuesday, she popped over to Georgetown University to deliver a screeching speech in which she slammed President Trump and his administration.

"Since I left the White House, I’ve become deeply concerned that the United States is squandering one of our greatest strategic assets  —  America’s leadership of the world. I’m here to argue for a better strategy  —  a progressive strategy  —  that will renew our global leadership."

"It seems that the current administration looks at the world and sees only threats. Immigrants. Refugees. Muslims. Mexicans. Even Trade. It’s: 'America First' —  and the rest of the world last," she said, according to a prepared text released before her speech.

Rice touted herself often — "I spent eight years actually reading the Presidential Daily Brief, and the last three and a half personally briefing President Obama." But she always returned to bashing the administration that succeeded her boss. Of course, she also returned to pushing a false narrative — like the Russians stealing the 2016 election.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16501/susan-rice-says-its-horrible-trump-wants-put-joseph-curl

Hijinx

After 8 years of watching Obama establish America's leadership, by apologizing and backing away from his own red lines, we have to listen to this suck butt complaining that a man with balls is now in the WH.
Obama killed this country as far as it's respect by foreign powers is concerned, and she is proud to have helped him do it.

Restitution

It’s: 'America First' —  and the rest of the world last," she said, according to a prepared text released before her speech.

I got news for ya' Miss Rice. I have been to many, many different countries around this globe and I can say 100% for sure that EVERY OTHER COUNTRY has this frame of mind! Period!!

DEEKAYPEE8569

"It’s, 'America First' —  and the rest of the world last," she said"

Why not? Why shouldn't it be? Does Ms. Rice think that the U.S. should coddle the other countries of the world; take care of them first; involve ourselves in their wars first? WHAT A DINGBAT!
IMO, it is WAY past time for us to keep our eyes on our own paper. If other countries want to go to war over religious beliefs, then the U.S. should just :whistle:.....let 'em have at it.

With regard to refugees and LEGAL immigrants; they should be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Muslims, well I'm gonna not say anything; I have my own opinions about those folks.