Paul Ryan asks Republicans for secrecy about Trump being paid by Russia

Hijinx

Yes, I agree...he needs the money.....just like our last two Democrat Presidents......

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy —This has to be the most stupid statement I have ever heard.
Even if it was said in the context of a joke,(which perhaps it was)
How did this guy get to be in a leadership position, and why are they keeping him there.

Sapidus

Good Lord...Paul Ryan is SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE...Kevin McCarthy is House Majority Leader...

We are well aware of that. Read the article. We are talking about two people in the headline. The house majority leader. And later Paul Ryan

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oooo there is a smoking gun

' I think' ... not look at this check, look at these wire transfers ...

This_person

House Majority leader said he believes Trump is paid by Russia. Paul Ryan asks for secrecy saying this is "how we know we are family"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...1f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.2e439eefdf77

And, here's what Schumer said about HRC's election last year:
Chuckles Schumer said:
"My prediction, this is just a prediction, I’ll stick my neck out. I’m for Hillary Clinton, I think Hillary Clinton is going to be the Democratic nominee. I think she is going to win by 325 electoral votes."

And, he's the Senate Minority Leader. Just because a "leader" says something does not mean there is any truth to said thing.