Trump's not going to be impeached

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's just get real for a second, then you progs can go back to your teeth gnashing and caterwauling.

Trump is not going to be impeached. We all know that. The Left has been screaming for impeachment since about two seconds after Trump won the election. But it ain't gonna happen, sorry for your luck.

All they can do is waste taxpayer money and waste all of our time. They'll spend a #### ton of money investigating and come up with nada - which will make progbot heads spin and they will scream cover up and blah blah blah, then insist MORE money be pissed away on their little witch hunt.

You all might want to remember, in a serious investigation "anonymous sources" won't mean chit. Handwritten "memos" will be inadmissible. Or did you all think there wouldn't be hearings and that Maxine Waters could just go on TV and say, "Donald Trump, I impeach you!" and that would be that?

But let's just pretend Trump gets impeached, by some crazed cosmic alignment of the stars.

So?

Bill Clinton was impeached and he finished out his term. All he got was a light whack on the pee pee, then it was back to banging interns.

Not to mention, the GOP has the majorities in both the House and the Senate. Do you think any of the Republicans, besides that jealous pissant traitor John McCain, will vote to impeach the Republican president?

But let's pretend that they do all vote to not only impeach Trump, but remove him from office. Raise your hands, do you know who would be president then? I'll give you a hint: not Hillary Clinton. Or any other Democrat.

:jet:

This whole thing is just a pacifier for the infants on the Left. Dem leaders and the press are already starting to walk it back - "Oh, it will be impossible to have a truly independent investigation!" I feel sorry for Mueller because the second he announces that there's nothing there, he will start getting death threats and his family will be attacked, just like the terrorist Democrats did with Ken Starr. Read this and remember it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.a62a404e8261

Because when it becomes clear that Mueller isn't finding any "high crimes and misdemeanors", the WashPo will be changing their tune and attacking this man as corrupt, bought, and anything else they can come up with.

This_person

I have to wonder - maybe it is worthwhile to impeach him.

No, stop banging your head against the wall - listen to me for a second (Linda, honey....)

Dems are still pissed that Clinton got impeached, and then after they killed Scalia Obama didn't get to fill ANOTHER SCOTUS seat. So, they are doing to Trump what the Republicans did to Obama - halt any and all work in Congress to the maximum extent possible.

If they get to impeach Trump, maybe then things can get back to Reagan/O'Neill days where things can happen. Not always good things, but things nonetheless. Wouldn't it be awesome to actually have a budget passed? It's been almost a decade since that happened.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Not to mention, the GOP has the majorities in both the House and the Senate. Do you think any of the Republicans, besides that jealous pissant traitor John McCain, will vote to impeach the Republican president?

John McCain can't vote for impeachment as impeachment is done by the House of Reps. If the House were to impeach, then it goes to trial in the Senate at which point they senators vote for conviction or acquittal.

tommyjo

Let's just get real for a second, then you progs can go back to your teeth gnashing and caterwauling.

Trump is not going to be impeached. We all know that. The Left has been screaming for impeachment since about two seconds after Trump won the election. But it ain't gonna happen, sorry for your luck.

All they can do is waste taxpayer money and waste all of our time. They'll spend a #### ton of money investigating and come up with nada - which will make progbot heads spin and they will scream cover up and blah blah blah, then insist MORE money be pissed away on their little witch hunt.

You all might want to remember, in a serious investigation "anonymous sources" won't mean chit. Handwritten "memos" will be inadmissible. Or did you all think there wouldn't be hearings and that Maxine Waters could just go on TV and say, "Donald Trump, I impeach you!" and that would be that?

But let's just pretend Trump gets impeached, by some crazed cosmic alignment of the stars.

So?

Bill Clinton was impeached and he finished out his term. All he got was a light whack on the pee pee, then it was back to banging interns.

But let's pretend that they do all vote to not only impeach Trump, but remove him from office. Raise your hands, do you know who would be president then? I'll give you a hint: not Hillary Clinton. Or any other Democrat.

:jet:

This whole thing is just a pacifier for the infants on the Left. Dem leaders and the press are already starting to walk it back - "Oh, it will be impossible to have a truly independent investigation!" I feel sorry for Mueller because the second he announces that there's nothing there, he will start getting death threats and his family will be attacked, just like the terrorist Democrats did with Ken Starr. Read this and remember it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.a62a404e8261

Because when it becomes clear that Mueller isn't finding any "high crimes and misdemeanors", the WashPo will be changing their tune and attacking this man as corrupt, bought, and anything else they can come up with.

I get that you are not very bright...not very informed...and very ignorant of history. Your post is just more proof of those points and you blind loyalty to a man who has no business whatsoever being President. You've made the mistake of linking your entire reason for being to Mr. Trump. You have no objectivity and no ability to see anything beyond your blind loyalty.

Will Mr. Trump be impeached? None of us know the future...but this man does not act like someone who is innocent. The fact set that is swirling around all this Russia, Flynn, Comey stuff strongly suggests there is more to be learned.

As for the recent history of impeachment...you may want to read this as it is pretty well written. (It would also help if you understood the difference between being "impeached" and being removed from office) https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/even-the-biggest-scandals-cant-kill-party-loyalty/

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have to wonder - maybe it is worthwhile to impeach him.

No, stop banging your head against the wall - listen to me for a second (Linda, honey....)

Dems are still pissed that Clinton got impeached, and then after they killed Scalia Obama didn't get to fill ANOTHER SCOTUS seat. So, they are doing to Trump what the Republicans did to Obama - halt any and all work in Congress to the maximum extent possible.

If they get to impeach Trump, maybe then things can get back to Reagan/O'Neill days where things can happen. Not always good things, but things nonetheless. Wouldn't it be awesome to actually have a budget passed? It's been almost a decade since that happened.

:killingme

Here's an excerpt from a GASP :yikes: *opinion piece* (for those forumites vetting my "sources") by Gregg Jarrett, a former defense attorney, who DOES know what he's talking about -

Those who don’t know the first thing about the law immediately began hurling words like “obstruction of justice”, “high crimes and misdemeanors” and “impeachment“. Typically, these people don’t know what they don’t know.
Here is what we do know.

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

So, if Comey believed Trump attempted to obstruct justice, did he comply with the law by reporting it to the DOJ? If not, it calls into question whether the events occurred as the Times reported it.

Obstruction requires what’s called “specific intent” to interfere with a criminal case. If Comey concluded, however, that Trump’s language was vague, ambiguous or elliptical, then he has no duty under the law to report it because it does not rise to the level of specific intent. Thus, no crime.
There is no evidence Comey ever alerted officials at the Justice Department, as he is duty-bound to do. Surely if he had, that incriminating information would have made its way to the public either by an indictment or, more likely, an investigation that could hardly be kept confidential in the intervening months.

Comey’s memo is being treated as a “smoking gun” only because the media and Democrats, likely prompted by Comey himself, are now peddling it that way.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/16/gregg-jarrett-comeys-revenge-is-gun-without-powder.html

Hijinx

I get that you are not very bright...not very informed...and very ignorant of history. Your post is just more proof of those points and you blind loyalty to a man who has no business whatsoever being President. You've made the mistake of linking your entire reason for being to Mr. Trump. You have no objectivity and no ability to see anything beyond your blind loyalty.

Will Mr. Trump be impeached? None of us know the future...but this man does not act like someone who is innocent. The fact set that is swirling around all this Russia, Flynn, Comey stuff strongly suggests there is more to be learned.

As for the recent history of impeachment...you may want to read this as it is pretty well written. (It would also help if you understood the difference between being "impeached" and being removed from office) https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/even-the-biggest-scandals-cant-kill-party-loyalty/

How is Vrai and different from you?
Pleas answer as you always drop your turd in the punchbowl and run..
Please answer.

I get that you are not very bright...not very informed...and very ignorant of history. Your post is just more proof of those points and you blind loyalty to a man who has no business whatsoever being President.

We all get that you think you are bright, but we haven't seen much proof of it in your posts . Your Post proves your blind hatred for a man who has every right to sit in the WH he was elected. Where is your brilliant analysis of history, He was ELECTED, He fulfilled the Qualifications listed in the Constitution. History proves that he has every right to serve. Where is your fricking objectivity. You have cried since day one without giving the man the first chance to perform. Blind hatred.
But is your blind hatred really for Trump? Or just because you lost.

You say he doesn't act like a man who is innocent.You have convicted him in your mind base on some BS the Democrats put out.
Not one verifiable piece of evidence has been found.

So what is the difference, she on one side, you on the other.
You are letting blind hatred run your life. At least she has something to believe in.
If she is proven wrong she can change her mind. Nothing will change yours.
You will hate Trump till the day he leaves office.

SamSpade

You have no objectivity and no ability to see anything beyond your blind loyalty.

This is a laugh - besides your bizarre hatred of Trump - even over trivialities - you've gone way beyond the pale in your antagonizing vrai, insulting her on threads having nothing to do with politics.
This is the behavior of a sociopath. Check a mirror.

But no "evidence". They still hanged witches at Salem, and there was only "suggestion". HUAC destroyed careers - and they found nothing. Our history is replete with loony people with an axe to grind.
I don't think you have any idea what an innocent person would do in such a situation, but if it were me, I'd be tempted to become violent, especially if they attacked my family.

As for the recent history of impeachment...you may want to read this as it is pretty well written. (It would also help if you understood the difference between being "impeached" and being removed from office)

How old were you the last time? 5? 6? I was just under 40. Maybe it happened when you were a kid, but it seems like *yesterday* to me. We ALL know what impeached means. We were all there. I actually know someone who was involved in that whole thing - know them personally.

Will he be impeached? Extremely unlikely - because the House must bring up the charges and the GOP has the House.
Will he be removed from office in the event of being impeached? Highly unlikely, because the GOP has the Senate and you need two thirds to have a removal.

And we have people like Maxine Waters saying THIS - seriously?

http://vesselnews.io/confusion-maxine-waters-claims-connection-ukraine-trump-video/

Last edited:

Hijinx

This is a laugh - besides your bizarre hatred of Trump - even over trivialities - you've gone way beyond the pale in your antagonizing vrai, insulting her on threads having nothing to do with politics.

But no "evidence". They still hanged witches at Salem, and there was only "suggestion". HUAC destroyed careers - and they found nothing. Our history is replete with loony people with an axe to grind.
I don't think you have any idea what an innocent person would do in such a situation, but if it were me, I'd be tempted to become violent, especially if they attacked my family.

How old were you the last time? 5? 6? I was just under 40. Maybe it happened when you were a kid, but it seems like *yesterday* to me. We ALL know what impeached means. We we all there. I actually know someone who was involved in that whole thing - know them personally.

Will he be impeached? Extremely unlikely - because the House must bring up the charges and the GOP has the House.
Will he be removed from office in the event of being impeached? Highly unlikely, because the GOP has the Senate and you need two thirds to have a removal.

And we have people like Maxine Waters saying THIS - seriously?

http://vesselnews.io/confusion-maxine-waters-claims-connection-ukraine-trump-video/

If Trump is impeached it will have to be something he will do in the future.
It will not be because of a lie made up to hurt him in the election by Democrats

Wishbone

Seems like cyber-stalking... Isn't that a criminal offense now?

SamSpade

Seems like cyber-stalking... Isn't that a criminal offense now?

It's why I sometimes wonder if TJ isn't someone pretending to be a shrill, hyper-partisan type.
Because the behavior would make anyone reconsider agreeing with her/him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You're starting to foam and sputter. Need a tissue?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
John McCain can't vote for impeachment as impeachment is done by the House of Reps. If the House were to impeach, then it goes to trial in the Senate at which point they senators vote for conviction or acquittal.

It pains me to explain to you that my comments are all in context (read the paragraph right above my McCain comment - the one where I noted that Bill Clinton was not removed from office) and of a kind.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's why I sometimes wonder if TJ isn't someone pretending to be a shrill, hyper-partisan type.
Because the behavior would make anyone reconsider agreeing with her/him.

Yet there are throngs of TJs all over the internet, convinced! that public opinion will impeach a president. They have freaking petitions...because yeah, that'll do it. "If we just get 5,000 shares or likes..." :lol:

Then, if you correct them and explain how impeachment works, they lose their hivemind and start foaming and spitting (just like TJ).

Anyway, it pisses me of that we're wasting our tax dollars on this crap. I mean, I get it: there's nothing the Dems like more than wasting our hard earned money, but at what point do we put a stop to this nonsense?