Some People Should NOT Have Children

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Baby fed 'alternative' diet weighed less than 10lbs when he died with a totally empty stomach

Mother and father tried to give baby son products like quinoa milk despite warnings it was unsuitable

A seven-month-old baby died weighing just 9lbs after his parents fed him an alternative gluten-free, lactose-free diet, a court has heard.

The mother and father, who ran a natural food store in the town of Beveren in Belgium, insisted on putting their son Lucas on an alternative diet that included quinoa milk, according to local media. Doctors warn that such a diet is generally unsuitable for such young children.

His diet led to him being less than half the expected weight for a boy his age, weighing 9.47lbs — just over the average weight for a newborn baby — before he died on 6 June 2014.

SamSpade

There has to be a lot more to the story than this (yes, I did read it). There ARE children with celiac disease who are lactose intolerant - and they survive infancy.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There has to be a lot more to the story than this (yes, I did read it). There ARE children with celiac disease who are lactose intolerant - and they survive infancy.

It sounds like the parents (given their business) might never had considered asking an expert if the "GNC" diet was a safe alternative.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

yeah some hippie freaks should not be allowed to raise children ....

like retards that but their CARNIVORE Pet on a Vegan diet #becausereasons