Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leadership...Trump style

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I sure hope we're we getting a piece of that action?

Hang on. Wait a minute. Let me think about that. A trip to KSA... hmmmm.

Second thought, I'll think I'll pass.
    To bad. Because after careful consideration of all the available candidates, I was going to name you as Program Manager.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    To bad. Because after careful consideration of all the available candidates, I was going to name you as Program Manager.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    oh look... Gurps is volunteering for an all expenses paid trip to the lovely KSA.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

oh look... Gurps is volunteering for an all expenses paid trip to the lovely KSA.
    Considering that around here we consider even the nervous twitch of an eye to be a sure "yes" to volunteering for something.....I do believe you are correct.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Considering that around here we consider even the nervous twitch of an eye to be a sure "yes" to volunteering for something.....I do believe you are correct.

I was giving my approval of your promotion to Project Manager for KSA Projects
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.