Lieberman?

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, it's rumored that Trump is considering Joe Lieberman for the FBI director position. I'm not sure what to think about this. It certainly isn't a move to 'drain the swamp'. Can a democrat really serve at the pleasure of the president? How easy will it be for democrats to sway him in their direction? Sorry, I don't trust him.

Thoughts?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Supposedly the law firm he went to work for represents Trump.

Great! Cronyism. Drain the swamp my ass. Trump is looking more and more like the swamp. :ohwell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lieberman

Following his retirement from the Senate, Lieberman became senior counsel of the white collar criminal defense and investigations practice at Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman, a law firm in New York City whose notable clients include Donald Trump.

Hijinx

Supposedly the law firm he went to work for represents Trump.

Maybe Trump is trying to suck up to Mccain. Lieberman and he are great pals.

A 75 year old liberal democrat gun grabber, doesn't sound like anyone who will make Trump a friend of his base.

Agee

I've heard the opinion on more than one occasion and agree, that the next FBI director should be drawn from law enforcement. The chosen one should not be in politics or have past political tie-ins...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ooh look! Trump might do something I vehemently disapprove of!! Something I can legitimately criticize!!! :yahoo:

I find it hard to believe he would choose Al Gore's VP pick as FBI director. I hope with all my heart this is just more made up bull#### or Trump punking the Left to enjoy the explosion.