Team Hillary Emailed DOJ Operatives During Campagin / Email Investigation

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“There’s a new front opening here. I have reason to believe that there are emails between Clinton campaign officials, democratic operatives to the Department of Justice regarding the Clinton email investigation that happened on [former president Barack] Obama’s watch. I have reason to believe those emails exist,” Graham said. “I’m on the Judiciary Committee. And I think it’s important that the Judiciary Committee be given any emails that were directed to the Department of Justice by Clinton campaign officials or operatives because we have jurisdiction over the Department of Justice.”

"If there was a communication to the Department of Justice about an ongoing investigation from people who are the subject of the investigation, I want to know that," Graham said on Fox News.

Graham said that if there is a probe into allegations that Trump colluded with Russians during the 2016 election, "I think it should go both ways." But he said he has seen no evidence to show that Trump was involved in collusion with Russia.

While he did not elaborate on why he had "reason to believe" the Team Clinton emails to Justice exist, there is no doubt that some Clinton supporters sought to influence the Department's probe into Clinton's secret email server -- and the fact that she destroyed some 30,000 emails, along with the hard drives that contained them. For one, former president Bill Clinton met with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch on a tarmac in Phoenix while the probe into Hillary was ongoing.

U.S. Senator Believes Clinton Operatives Emailed Justice Dept During Email Probe

tommyjo

So let's parse this Bullsh!t shall we???

“There’s a new front opening here. I have reason to believe that there are emails between Clinton campaign officials, democratic operatives to the Department of Justice regarding the Clinton email investigation that happened on [former president Barack] Obama’s watch. I have reason to believe those emails exist,” Graham said

Of course there will be emails, phone calls and in person communications from the Clinton/DNC team to the DOJ regarding the hack of the email systems. Duh. Any individual or organization that has been victim of a crime will be in contact with investigators about that crime.

“I’m on the Judiciary Committee. And I think it’s important that the Judiciary Committee be given any emails that were directed to the Department of Justice by Clinton campaign officials or operatives because we have jurisdiction over the Department of Justice.”

Ok...
"If there was a communication to the Department of Justice about an ongoing investigation from people who are the subject of the investigation, I want to know that," Graham said on Fox News.

Again...of course the victims of a crime will discuss that crime with investigators...duh.

Graham said that if there is a probe into allegations that Trump colluded with Russians during the 2016 election, "I think it should go both ways." But he said he has seen no evidence to show that Trump was involved in collusion with Russia.

Um...there are no allegations that the Clinton team or the DNC colluded with anyone....since they lost.

While he did not elaborate on why he had "reason to believe" the Team Clinton emails to Justice exist, there is no doubt that some Clinton supporters sought to influence the Department's probe into Clinton's secret email server -- and the fact that she destroyed some 30,000 emails, along with the hard drives that contained them.
Ok...I believe the FBI concluded its investigation into that...

For one, former president Bill Clinton met with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch on a tarmac in Phoenix while the probe into Hillary was ongoing.
Um...not to be a grammar Nazi...but this is actual item 3 and there is no transcript of this meeting...it was stupid of both of them to have the meeting...

The daily wire...that great bastion of REAL news!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So let's parse this Bullsh!t shall we???

Of course there will be emails, phone calls and in person communications from the Clinton/DNC team to the DOJ regarding the hack of the email systems. Duh. Any individual or organization that has been victim of a crime will be in contact with investigators about that crime.

Ok...

Again...of course the victims of a crime will discuss that crime with investigators...duh.

Um...there are no allegations that the Clinton team or the DNC colluded with anyone....since they lost.

Ok...I believe the FBI concluded its investigation into that...

Um...not to be a grammar Nazi...but this is actual item 3 and there is no transcript of this meeting...it was stupid of both of them to have the meeting...

The daily wire...that great bastion of REAL news!

Oh o get it.. it's ok to break the law if you lose? Was that your point?..

Cheat, break the law but if you're so nasty you still lose all is forgiven?

And you're suggesting that the breach of their non-existent security private serves that divulged their wrongdoing and cheating makes THEM the victims? Seriously?