Steal a Car with a Child in the Back Seat - Kill the Kid No Witnesses - BLM

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Police issued an Amber Alert after speaking to the mother but by 9:30 a.m. all hope was lost when the vehicle was found with the boy deceased in the back seat due to a fatal gunshot wound to the back of the head.

[clip]

Police have already apprehended the three suspects, Byron McBride, 19, Dwan Wakefield, 18, and DeAllen Washington, 18. As of Thursday evening, the men were charged with murder and are imprisoned in the Madison County Detention Center without the possibility of bond.

Dwan Wakefield and DeAllen Washington mugshots below:

mugshots_0.jpg

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16640/horrific-moment-father-finds-out-fate-his-chase-stephens

WTF is wrong with people

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What's mom going to be charged with? No doubt those three need to be removed from society butI'm was partially at fault

black dog

Free America
What's mom going to be charged with? No doubt those three need to be removed from society butI'm was partially at fault

I would tend to go with, she will have to learn to live with I made a huge mistake and now my child is dead.. or maybe she will pick option 2, and swing on a floor joist in the basement tonight.
I call it The Carradine Cornell shuffle.

Hijinx

WTF is wrong with people

Turn these people, (this scum)over to the Black Lives Matter folks, and see how much Black lives really Matter.
They should be drawn and quartered.

This cute little boy shot in the back of the head execution style by this human trash.

BLM needs to clean their own house.

Hijinx

Waiting for the Grandmothers of the killers to tell the news people how these were good boys and just getting started to be on their way to straightening themselves out.

Hijinx

Here we have 3 pieces of slime. We of course know that only one of them shot the child.
But what did the other 2 do to stop him?

I am sure by now the other 2 have ratted out the killer. Unless they are even more stupid than I think they are.
But all three will be charged with Murder.

Now this act really pisses me off. An innocent child murdered for a thrill. While 2 #######s stand and watch it done.
There are no any lower than this. An act pure evil.
Get these animals off the face of the earth as soon as possible.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Now this act really pisses me off. An innocent child murdered for a thrill.

And yet, where are the so called "black leaders" denouncing this black on black murder? Al Sharpton, Oprah Winfrey, Louis Farrakhan, Cornel West, Jesse Jackson, where are you? I threw in Oprah 'cause she's a billionaire and has far greater access to media than the others.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If I may ...

And yet, where are the so called "black leaders" denouncing this black on black murder? Al Sharpton, Oprah Winfrey, Louis Farrakhan, Cornel West, Jesse Jackson, where are you? I threw in Oprah 'cause she's a billionaire and has far greater access to media than the others.

Smooth? Is that you?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I would tend to go with, she will have to learn to live with I made a huge mistake and now my child is dead.. or maybe she will pick option 2, and swing on a floor joist in the basement tonight.
I call it The Carradine Cornell shuffle.

Or she's going to jail for killing her kid.. apparently there is much more to this story...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

But how do you REALLY feel?

Well ..... I thought you'd never ask. You see, when I was a kid, ........................., now understand, ........................, it wasn't my fault, ......................., the police investigated, ......................, by the time I was 11, ..........................., over the years they said there were 34, ......................., to this day, .......................... Believe me, there is way more to the story.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
turn em loose ... black community gets what it deserves harboring 'gang'sta' behavior like this in the 1st place